Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
no veer tappu together in the banner.....plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change the banner (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Smile but of course they shud be!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
if srk learns how to make a  banner , then it would be full of taps and taps and tapas .................... so better be this one ,,, and yes no veer and taps together , though i would love to see him drag her

~~~~

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
yeah where he is yelling at her.....or wedding night where he leaves her....also tappu hugging sid while making icchha 's murder plan can be included in poster

~~~~

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

if srk learns how to make a  banner , then it would be full of taps and taps and tapas .................... so better be this one ,,, and yes no veer and taps together , though i would love to see him drag her

no it wudnt be!...there would be a central pic of icha and tapasya toether happy, then one of veeya and one of vancha then all the rest of the main characters minus SID!Angry

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
tug of war...vansh- iccha- veer...and taps with sid in jail with taps singing baahon mein chale aaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by nutmeg7 - 20 April 2010 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu~~~~ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i love that then taps and sid in jail .............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

arre arre shonuu u know i dont like infidelity!

well how would i know??? you never told me na?????LOL... but anyways veer-ichha's relation is pure and honest and it can never be taken as infidelity..cos infidelity is physical or non physical relation.... betraying your partner...but veer never considered tapu as her partner...and whatever i m saying is fair when veer and ichha will be free from their forced marriages.......
and what do think about impotency???you never told....LOL

ok like if icha keeps any relation with veer in that way thats cheating her husband who she WILLINGLY married "sache mann se"  so to me thats infidelity and infidelity is one thing i cannot bear!

well well well dear lawyer iccha never gonna do such thing.. Big smile but ur tappu actually did this.. she hugged sid even after when she married veer by kating kalai.. ClapLOLso to me thats infidelity and infidelity is one thing i cannot bear! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihunutmeg7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top