Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by jyoti06

Yeah the banner needs to b changed now because Rohit(Vansh) who is now an integral part of the show is missing in the banner..he needs to b there in the banner...whether we like the characters or not...but a banner should hv all the Uttaran characters even though I don't mind if Tappu goes missing in the banner this timeLOL

oh jyoti love you for saying this....Hug and if there is a compulsion then she should be shown with ichha in that  shocked slap pause....or some tapsid (tapu-sid) kissing scene should be there....

CHI i cannot stand that! please shonuu for me please dont say that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change the banner (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

oh my baby.... baby ko guchha a gaya????Tongue...anything for you yaar.ok i wont say this,,,,but veer ichha kissing scene toh chale ga na???? now dont say no...........LOL

Edited by shonuu - 20 April 2010 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666~~~~

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged

oh my baby.... baby ko guchha a gaya????Tongue...anything for you yaar.ok i wont say this,,,,but veer ichha kissing scene toh chale ga na???? now dont say no...........LOL

arre arre shonuu u know i dont like infidelity!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

The last banner contest we got pretty poor response from members. Its only fun when mostly everyone participates, not 4 or 5. If I can be sure that we'll get lots of entries, then I'll surely consider another banner contest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666shyamsshonuu

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthika.N

The last banner contest we got pretty poor response from members. Its only fun when mostly everyone participates, not 4 or 5. If I can be sure that we'll get lots of entries, then I'll surely consider another banner contest.

We r discussing the contents first and this post has some very good suggestions LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666~~~~shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

well how would i know??? you never told me na?????LOL... but anyways veer-ichha's relation is pure and honest and it can never be taken as infidelity..cos infidelity is physical or non physical relation.... betraying your partner...but veer never considered tapu as her partner...and whatever i m saying is fair when veer and ichha will be free from their forced marriages.......
and what do think about impotency???you never told....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666~~~~

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

well how would i know??? you never told me na?????LOL... but anyways veer-ichha's relation is pure and honest and it can never be taken as infidelity..cos infidelity is physical or non physical relation.... betraying your partner...but veer never considered tapu as her partner...and whatever i m saying is fair when veer and ichha will be free from their forced marriages.......
and what do think about impotency???you never told....LOL

ok like if icha keeps any relation with veer in that way thats cheating her husband who she WILLINGLY married "sache mann se"  so to me thats infidelity and infidelity is one thing i cannot bear!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthika.N

if someone told me how to make banners i would definitely make one Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top