Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: JayaV

if srk learns how to make a  banner , then it would be full of taps and taps and tapas .................... so better be this one ,,, and yes no veer and taps together , though i would love to see him drag her

no it wudnt be!...there would be a central pic of icha and tapasya toether happy, then one of veeya and one of vancha then all the rest of the main characters minus SID!😑
nutmeg7 thumbnail
tug of war...vansh- iccha- veer...and taps with sid in jail with taps singing baahon mein chale aa😳😳😳
Edited by nutmeg7 - 14 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love that then taps and sid in jail .............
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ok like if icha keeps any relation with veer in that way thats cheating her husband who she WILLINGLY married "sache mann se"  so to me thats infidelity and infidelity is one thing i cannot bear!

well well well dear lawyer iccha never gonna do such thing.. πŸ˜ƒ but ur tappu actually did this.. she hugged sid even after when she married veer by kating kalai.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†so to me thats infidelity and infidelity is one thing i cannot bear! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
yes please without evil T & N.....for me
T very obvious Tapasya ....
N is not Nandish..... its Naani...😊
nutmeg7 thumbnail
icchha slapping taps should be included πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Taps is such a sati savitri na..even after marriage she acts lovey dovey wid sid 4 the murder plan...wow some ppl know how to talk abt Infedility😲......n if Veer n Ichcha r there then its infedility.................kya baat haiπŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
hon, thats called blindly support ur star by hook or by cook like the cvs do , let taps win all the time
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I donno wy sum ppl hav problem wid SID...wy ignore n hate a guy just bcoz he is not as good looking n smart as Nandu n Rohit.😳😳..well he has wat  a girl wud really like..he is simple,honest, faithful n blindly believes watever his lover saysπŸ˜†....πŸ˜‰
   come on u dont bash a character just bcoz he looks bad....

PS: He looks better than any average indian male that u c on our streets., i m not talkin abt films i m talkin abt real indian males, crores of them u c on streets in Delhi, Mumbai,Chennai,Ludhiana,  Benaaras,BHopal, Mysore,Patna, Guwahati, Jodhpur.........anyone who has graduated in geography plz support me.....
Sid poor baby...my heart goes out to u
πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
sweety , ya ppl think sid dont suit taps , but i always q why not his love?? he loved her blindly and went to extent of killing someone , oh sid gud gud smile and he is gud actor ..... i would have loved to see sid and taps together but allas