Dill Mill Gaye

SR-I Belong To You!-one shot..

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys i wrote this as a one shot for the Sidma confrontation..i know its kind of too soon for Rids to come in terms with her true feelings but the thought just crossed my mind ...i wrote it yesterday in another post..i am posting it again because i would like to know what you guys think of it..so please do comment/criticize..hope you guys like it 😳

Rids and Sid are in the car heading to their apartment!..heavy rain pouring out side …both silent, both have this hurt expression on their faces!.. Shashank's lecture still echoing in their minds: shadi kudia kudio ke khail nahi hai..jab chaha man mani kar lo gai aur jab chaha chordya!..

Lost in his thought Sid frowns!..yet again what he did was misunderstood ..he looks at Rids, at the same moment she looks back to him!..he notices that there were frozen tears in her eyes..and he starts to mellow down ..she looked so fragile!..he sighs and says" I am sorry Ridhhima mai tumay is dafa help nahi karsaka! She looks at him in surprise her eyes widened her voice comes as awhsiper yet so full of pain " help!!" she pauses..kaisa help siddhnat"..he closes his eyes and says " divorce"..she interputs him and then continues in a painful voice:"divorce!..tum mujhe help kar rahe ho divorce daikay!".."and she burst into tears ..crying nearly howling..

Sid unexpectedly shocked at her reaction says" Riddhima"..he didn't think for one moment that what he did could cause her pain..and since he sent her the divorce papers he didn't see her cry even once..the only time he saw her cry when Dr.shanshak confronted them both and advised them about the marriage little he knew that she didn't cry in front of him before because she didn't want him to see how much pain he caused her..Rids was shaking uncontrollably..

Sid puts his hand on her shoulder, his eyes full of concern says" Ridhhima please mat row" she shrugs his hand..Sid then pulls the car off the road and unbuckle his seat belt and turns to Rids he takes both her hands into her pressing them tight and says in his husky gentle voice:" sab teek hoga, mai tere dad ko convince karoga aur.." she interrupts him shouting and pushing his hand away from hers: '"aur tumhi!, tuhmi kaun convince karega!!!"

Sid looks at her stunned his mind confused, he was trying so hard to figure out what she was trying to say..he was so sure that this was what she wanted!...how could he be wrong!..he was so convinced that this was what makes her free to go back to Arman!.. his face flushed he becomes irritated he runs his hand through his thick hair and then on his frowned forehead..is she trying to tell her what he thinks she is..is she actually hurt form his decision!..

he again says:" lekin mai tere khushi chata ho" and she screams :" bas , bas siddhant bas! Kisnay tumhi haq dyahai kai tum decide karogay khan meri khushi hai?" without a second thought she opens the car door and walks out into the pouring rain..he goes after her.. she walks in the rain her clothes all drenched he comes after drenched as her he holds her arm" Riddhima yeh kya pagal pan hai chalo gaari mein" and she shrugs his hand : "choro mujhai choro"..she pushes him away..he holds her again now he becoming agitated and flames of anger flying from his eyes he holds her both arms trying to put some sense into her:"bimar hojaoke" she again pushes him away and angrily says:" hojane do, tumae kya farq parta hai, mar janany do mujhe"…..

Sid looks shockingly at her his voice full of pain and anger" ab maine kya kia?"..she shakes her head and says:" kya kia? tumne kaisai soch lia mujhe talaq denaika!..tum ne kaisay soch liya kai main tere bagair.."and she stops...she looks shuttered he comes close to her.. his mind still doesn't comprehend her words..he comes closer and closer, in a heart wrenching voice his eyes tearful he says:" tere bagair kya riddhima!"..she looks at him helplessly speechless and still sopping..he comes closer he puts his hands on her shoulders and shakes her angrily:" bolo Riddhima bolo!"
she screams:" kaisay socha tune kai mai tere bagair jelo ge..kya isleah shara dyata ke peech sarag par choro gay!!...kya islya mujhe jeena sekaya phir say ke taki tum mujhe khud mar dalogay!"

Sid leaves her shoulders..he steps back..he looks at her astonished like someone just hit him with a huge bucket of ice cubes..Riddhima has stopped crying and he looks at her..she is all drenched ..her hair wet…her red salwar kamees clinging to her beautiful body..she looked so unreal!...did she say what he heard!..did she just told him that she belongs to him!! is he dreaming! he thought!

He closes his eyes leans his head backward and let the rain washes his tears away and says:" Ridhhima " Rids look at him she knew how much he loves her although he didn't say the words to her...she knew that whatever he did was for her sake..but it hurt her so much that he gave up upon her so easily!...she knew that he was waiting for her to take the first move ..but she didn't know how to tell him… but this time she knows ..she had just told him how much he means to her she comes forward, she comes closer to him and then stops in a shy and shaken voice she says:"Siddhant modi I love you"

He opens his eyes and looks at her his heart beat becoming faster he becomes breathless he sighs heavily and says: "kya?" She repeats" I love you" in a sudden move he rushes to her and sweeps her into his arms..he hugs her tightly and shouts I love you too..i love you Riddhima modi I love you..

They both laugh and tears fall from their eyes there faces glowing from the happiness..he spins her around..then he stops...still holding her, his arms around her waist..he breaths her, his face resting on her shoulders he gently kisses her neck..and she trembles in his arms..he smiles affcetionatly at the way she reacts and holds her tighter!..she knew she would have fallen because as she was feeling very weak on the knees if he wasn't holding her!..his breath, body scent, heat and touch making her breathless, she could hear her own heart beat bounding!

Un-bothered about the rain he kisses her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, pulls her closer murmuring her name affectionately…and leans forward..she closes her eyes, her lips part waiting in anticipation for their first kiss…
   😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sweetheart, I was having the crappiest day and seeing this brought such a huge smile on my face, I hope you write more if time permits. I loved the OS, it's beautiful and I hope to see it on screen sometime soon, the way Riddhima blurted her feelings and Siddhant finally realized and accepted her feelings it was beautiful. I truly hope that a simple "I love you" from Riddhima is enough for Siddhant to believe she truly cherishes her relationship/life with him.
cheers:)Edited by b.sandhu - 14 years ago
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gr8!!!....Keep writing....

shamil thumbnail
kaash aisa hota😍😍😍
lovely OS dear👏
Awwww. OH em gee. I always become dazed after reading your one shots. This one is also beautiful, and thank you for writing it. I am sure this will occur sooner or later!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic OS.
Awesome piece of Writing.👏
Hope this happens soon.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome OS! But its a long way to go now that all the tension is back in their relationship but I think the confessions will be in a fit of anger!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great work and awesome OS. I simply love how you describe things so clearly.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love it sweety wonderful work
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful..hope dis happens yaar........👏👏