CID
CID

India-Forums

DAYA ABHIJEET SCEENS (Page 3)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanx dear!! But trust me now i know i was right!!! The day i met them, i saw them
together!! Off-screen pair is equally swt!!! Just a pleasure seeing them together !!! Soooswt! Some gestures were sooo swt!! Kya kahon! Cant explain the moments in words dear!! Day Dreaming
DivAniTanni IF-Stunnerz
DivAniTanni
DivAniTanni

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Thanx dear!! But trust me now i know i was right!!! The day i met them, i saw them
together!! Off-screen pair is equally swt!!! Just a pleasure seeing them together !!! Soooswt! Some gestures were sooo swt!! Kya kahon! Cant explain the moments in words dear!! Day Dreaming

Well, u r ofcourse right. Because the logic u showed was totally believable and more on that u have met them personally.....that's the main proof na?

DivAniTanni IF-Stunnerz
DivAniTanni
DivAniTanni

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
  But one thing I wanna know, is there any interview of Dayanand-Aditya together? I just want to watch such interviews with both of them!!
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sstanni

<font color="#cc3300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> But one thing I wanna know, is there any interview of Dayanand-Aditya together? I just want to watch such interviews with both of them!!
</font>

Nope i dunno any such interview! Both r shy ppl! Specailly hen it comes to media, daya sir is the first one to run away followed by adi sir! But whem it comes to having fun among themselves, daya sir is the first one to start followed by adi sir! Borh r just super fun loving!!!!!

All i can say is its just a pleasure to see them
together! They themselves dunno how good they look together!! They have been told by ppl all arnd, n they just laugh at this thought!!!
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Liked they way you have put Sagnika first one to run etc. etc. Its better  they should remain away from media or say away from Gossips.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 26 June 2010 at 12:02am
DivAniTanni IF-Stunnerz
DivAniTanni
DivAniTanni

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sstanni

<font color="#cc3300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> But one thing I wanna know, is there any interview of Dayanand-Aditya together? I just want to watch such interviews with both of them!!
</font>

Nope i dunno any such interview! Both r shy ppl! Specailly hen it comes to media, daya sir is the first one to run away followed by adi sir! But whem it comes to having fun among themselves, daya sir is the first one to start followed by adi sir! Borh r just super fun loving!!!!!

together! They themselves dunno how good they look together!! They have been told by ppl all arnd, n they just laugh at this thought!!!

Wow! so sweet. That's we all love them na? They r really awesome and out of world together. Just love them..
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Liked they way you have put Sagnika first one to run etc. etc. Its better should they remain away from media or say away from Gossips.

ya i agree! M happy the way they r!!! Away from sick gossips!! Whatever they r , however they r! They r the best ppl i know.... They r the beat team i have ever seen!! No wonder CID is te longest running show on indian televison! Yhey deserve evry praise we give them! no matter wht, CID is the best!!
zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Aaww that is so cute Day Dreaming

It's my dream to interview them, if ever I get to meet them. But seeing as they are gonna run away from me... I have a different plan on my mind. I'd just make forms for both of them with some questions in them and ask them to just fill in the answers... Wink   LOL

Edited by zerry123 - 26 June 2010 at 12:06am

Go to top