DAYA ABHIJEET SCEENS - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
noi1 cn deny dat abhi-daya's frndship is impossibl to break(atleast in CID)

no guesses abt real lyf!!
it is a 98 episode. search for a criminal ,hopefully searching the son in law against the murder of wife's mother.all of them are badly injured
Originally posted by jeet23

noi1 cn deny dat abhi-daya's frndship is impossibl to break(atleast in CID)

no guesses abt real lyf!!

relax bro...real lyf mein bhi nahi tootegi...hum tootne nahi denge!!! agar tootna hota to 13 saal mein kab ka toot jaata...The relationship they share off-screen might not be xactly similar to the reel life but surely they are VERY good friends and veryy close to each other! thats evident from the way they act together..Its impossible to show such level of chemistry between each other without a proper realationship off-screen...although they are th best actors but one cant deny that its impossible to act wid someone for 13 long yrs( everyday, almost) without being bestest of frnds!

I'm  agree with u shreela.This is my favourute topic also.It's very hurtful 2 me that I missed the early episods.Now i'm aregular viewer and I realise the strong bond  between DAYA-ABHI.Any Sachin can't separete them.

Originally posted by Shagnika

relax bro...real lyf mein bhi nahi tootegi...hum tootne nahi denge!!! agar tootna hota to 13 saal mein kab ka toot jaata...The relationship they share off-screen might not be xactly similar to the reel life but surely they are VERY good friends and veryy close to each other! thats evident from the way they act together..Its impossible to show such level of chemistry between each other without a proper realationship off-screen...although they are th best actors but one cant deny that its impossible to act wid someone for 13 long yrs( everyday, almost) without being bestest of frnds!

Well said Shagnika

Thanx dear!! But trust me now i know i was right!!! The day i met them, i saw them
together!! Off-screen pair is equally swt!!! Just a pleasure seeing them together !!! Soooswt! Some gestures were sooo swt!! Kya kahon! Cant explain the moments in words dear!! 😍
Originally posted by Shagnika

Thanx dear!! But trust me now i know i was right!!! The day i met them, i saw them
together!! Off-screen pair is equally swt!!! Just a pleasure seeing them together !!! Soooswt! Some gestures were sooo swt!! Kya kahon! Cant explain the moments in words dear!! 😍

Well, u r ofcourse right. Because the logic u showed was totally believable and more on that u have met them personally.....that's the main proof na?

But one thing I wanna know, is there any interview of Dayanand-Aditya together? I just want to watch such interviews with both of them!!
Originally posted by sstanni

<font color="#cc3300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> But one thing I wanna know, is there any interview of Dayanand-Aditya together? I just want to watch such interviews with both of them!!
</font>

Nope i dunno any such interview! Both r shy ppl! Specailly hen it comes to media, daya sir is the first one to run away followed by adi sir! But whem it comes to having fun among themselves, daya sir is the first one to start followed by adi sir! Borh r just super fun loving!!!!!

All i can say is its just a pleasure to see them
together! They themselves dunno how good they look together!! They have been told by ppl all arnd, n they just laugh at this thought!!!
Liked they way you have put Sagnika first one to run etc. etc. Its better  they should remain away from media or say away from Gossips.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago