Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ visrom truth is I replied by the knowledge of episode. When I initially watched on TV I got confused (although many time I have). Voice is of Abhi sir and on screen was Daya sir. If you are not watching TV and just listening many times I have got confused whether its abhi sir or Daya sir. on some occasions it happens with me.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We've all seen re-runs so many times....but that point where we hear 'Kis naam se hai sir?', in voice and accent it sounds identical to Abhijeet. Amazing, really....
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hahah Visrom..... you ve done this just to show ki both their voices are so similar naa..!! haha i know..! Really.. and i remember the episode probably thats why i recognized..! its Daya sir....! :p
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

Listen to this audio and tell - who are the people speaking?

http://www.esnips.com/doc/231363c2-b169-4be5-82ea-e6f418a6d979/test2

No cheating, pls...what I mean is - those who recognise the episode should not open youtube, watch the video and then answer. Pls listen and answer on the spot.

(35 views till now and only one answer....who are you all scared of? Pls answer something 😃)

1st thing
Suno oye - not clear 😕
Humaari booking.... - ACP sir
Kis naam se hai sahab? - oops its Daya. mere headphone ko sachmuch kuch ho gayya hai. last time I was hearing Kamli waala tu (from Dill se poochh...) it sounded like ITS THE TIME TO DISCO. 😆 ok ok. i ws wrong!😳😆
but who is d 3rd person?

Right? The first voice is not really clear.
I have not seen this scene. can u pls upload d clip once this answer is got???😳
Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo i still think its Daya both the time... daya was teh receptionist i am suree... !!!
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I do not know it is from which episode. But I recognized the voice. They are ACP and Daya.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

There could be 3 people in that piece of dialogue, you know...

I listened to d audio after reading this. so it sounded different 😆. I have NEVER seen that scene, maybe thats why I am so confused.
waise tell the answer fast warna main Freddie ki tarah ban jaaungi. remember he said in one episode smtn about suspense? waise hi 😳😆

HEADPHONE PROB. ITS CLEAR IN THE SPEAKERS ONLY. well...answer edited in d previous page!  😳
Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 14 years ago
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel that the dialogue..

suno bhai , meri booking hai yaha par,and rakesh..----- these sounds like acp voice..

ji sir------. daya

jis naam pe hai sir----- this sounds like abhijith..

k any ways visrom this is wat i felt and plz do reply dnt keep the suspence too much... and i havn't watched any episode like this..

arusheewahi thumbnail
i am so sure!!
this id daya sir and Acp sir
in which daya has disguised as a receptionist
i remember this scene somewhere