Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
excellent post... very well written.... i m soo happy that u spoke abt ridhima in so much detail... y do ppl accuse her of everything i for one support her completely.. i can feel her emotional trauma.. she must definately be devastated.. poor girl...

i loved ur post!!!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really sooo dumbstruck..nooo...out of words...from wher did u come m frend...this is like not a post to fight btwn SR or AR..for the first time...i feel this is a topic where all should give their take on it...but with maturity ...right thought...and logic..so so beautifully writeen...i was like wher wer u till now..really my frend...each and every statement u made in both ur posts..specially this one..was sooo realistic..so valid and apt...i dont mean to push u up or compliement u without reason or for the sake of it..but sach mein tum ne itni sachai se aur bahut khoobsurathi se portray aur convey kiye hai...πŸ‘
yes ridz ki state mostly nobody is understandning or trying to see..just want to see whom she would choose or want...but her feelings are clearly seen...

so just one word "KUDOS"πŸ‘πŸΌ
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

amazing post!!!!!!!!!1
i seriously dont like sidma but now looking at sid and ridz it looks liks she wants him and not armaan....great because he was the one who did all possible things to bring a smile back on her face and i didnt like him for sending the divorce papers........though i m an ardent AR FAN I HAVE SLOWLY STARTED TO LOVE SIDMA

i am soooo happy to hear this....that u have started to finally accept and like sidma...ya will never force u but u are so welcome to come to our thread...welcome yaar!😳
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eveline

I can respond to this ...in a very detailed manner... but that will start the incessant cycle of round and round the mulberry bush world war third scenario again....it has been done before with no effect....if you complain about AR fans not getting the point....we can say the same for SR fans not getting the picture....lets leave it at that...each to his own....no use getting into futile war of words...which leads to only wasted effort and time and a ton of bitterness....

the world here is coexist..😊 you are welcome to ur views and we to our beliefs...

I hope you do respond to this in a detailed matter from your POV (in your own post plz...i agree i dont want WWIII going on) I would love to see your take on the situation..as for getting the picture we each take out wht we want...as i stated earlier this was simply my point of view...i thought i'd share whomever wanted to read was welcome whether they agree or not...as i said in my previous response i'm glad you stuck to it and still read it with an open mind...thats all i ask...we each have our own opinions i'm glad you respected mine...and heck you even got me thinking about yours 😳

I whole heartedly agree we can definitely coexist....πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishwariya

Oops sorry but i pressed the like button...
As u say that she wants Armaan to move away from her so that she could not see sid in pain then i what world she has the right to make armaan suffer.. if she wants to move.. let her. who care's for her.. in what world she has the right to blame armaan for evething happened to her.
 although i agreed that she had the right to scream at him for living her alone n not asking her help to support at the time when he need's her more... but y this female has to make this guy so week n hope less n mad for which he had no mistake of his.....
I'm not disagreeing at all with you here...she should def have handled the truth revealing to Armaan in a whole different way...in a mature way...i mean he was a big part of her life...but the girl is confused. ..angry..and hurt and so she lashes out and unfortunately the medium by which she lets out her anger is Armaan (😭 poor guy i feel for him i really do)..but i'm not Ridz and i cant make her do what i think is rite...i can only try to figure out what is going on in her head and then post what i think is going on...and thts wht i did...
n th song in mirror.. it clearly states that she still loves armaan... the happines which she had seeing her n armaan vanished the other second seeing her as a married one.. if she would have really wante to move on.
to this statement i will simply you another view of that scene...take wht you want from it...just some food for thought lol...maybe wht she saw in tht mirror was not about which path to choose...which love to choose...but it was her reflecting back on her life...and Armaan and her love was big part of it...maybe she was seeing the good times she had with Armaan...the innocent love they shared and how it will always be a part of her....but....that something more important is now in her life...her marriage...this man that is her husband....who she "mite love" (cuz as i've said Ridz is clueless to the feelings she has for Sid deep down inside)
 she would have said him in pune or the next time that meet that armaan everthing is over between us n am not riddhima gupta any more.. y she had to act as armaan wife in front of her mother inlaw.
to this i will say if you really want to kno why i think she did the things she did from puna all the way till the fake marriage read my earlier post...i really do explain why i think Ridz mite have done the things she did....if not its cool...😳
 even if u dont like the person y don't tend to hurt them but in what world she keeps on blaming armaan for everything.. y this female cant just go up to her husband n speak with him.. even after armaan himself said her knows that she's married n he does not want him to trouble her any more by being around.... it still proves that she still loves him.. neither i saw her confessing her love to sid or saying that armaan meri ati hai.. aur tum meir aaj aur mein tum se apni puri zindagi kushi kushi jeena chathi hoon...
she always kept mention that.. aab yeh meri schayi hai jiki saath mein jeyuingi...........
ok to this i will say definitely check out my older post...i try to make sense of the words she chose to say to Sid...and how she uses "truth" instead of "happiness or love" etc....but here is a chunk of why i think she throws the word marriage around so much...
"now I know Ridz in every encounter with Sid talks about their marriage, instead of her feelings for him, and this in turn leads Sid into greater affirmation that all that is between is the "duty" of marriage'which in turn leads to anger from us at why won't she just say she loves him'why won't she say something about their relationship without the word marriage so that he will realize that they are not bound to each other because of some paper or a title'.but I think' to her marriage isn't a paper it isn't a title'its a vow'of seven lifetimes'.its a vow from the heart'.and although she hasn't put it into words'its definitely a vow of love'I think that as far as Ridz is concerned marriage encompasses much more than vows of sticking together, or cooking food'.but that it's a vow to love and honor, to cherish and protect, to stick together through thick and thin...and above all else'.it's her truth'and it just simply is'"

but def check out the other post i think it will help you see why i say a lot of wht i do abt ridz...if anything you can rebuttle there and we can continue this debate lol πŸ˜‰
hese were my point sto say.. i know non of SR fans would agree with me nor u... but seriously.
this female had to be clear about her decisions n take charge of her life.. rather than messing up all three life by just keeping her mouth shut n cursing her fate n other..
personally i think EVERYONE...and tht includes both SR, AR, YuNa, etc all think tht this girl needs to be clear...she needs to open her mouth and speak to Sid...to Armaan...but first i think she needs to talk to herself...i think she needs to realize that the power of choice is in her hands...and only bhagwan knows when she'll get the akel to do so....

thanks so much for takin the time to comment and sharing your views with me...i hope this helps you realize why i see things the way i do...if not eh...at least you got some entertainmentπŸ˜‰

arp04srocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_misri

This whole composition is one sided.

I can assure u that Riddhima still has'nt fallen in love with her husband. One thing is for sure that she wants this marriage to work. She is one of those indian girls who can do anything which relate to her values, principles. So u cant expect Riddhima to run away from her marriage to her lover(i will not call exlover).
Can u explain me one thing there was a scene recent one after the terrace one where she yells at both the men, in Sanjeevani when both men crosses their path leaving Riddhima alone there. There RIdz says neither i can go back to ARmaan nor can i move ahead with Sid. What that dailouge signify.
If u can explain me that one point i'll be pleased.

Hey...i never said i was unbiased...i never said that i am ridz...i just said this is "my take" on Ridz...i have seen countless posts claiming that Ridz's is still head over heels in love with Armaan and heck who knows maybe she is...this story isnt about me...and i sure as heck dont write the story...but i will say this...Ridz has fallen in love with her husband if she hadnt then all the things SId has been doing lately wouldnt be hurting her as much as they are...i mean they say the ones tht hurt us the most are the ones that love us the most...and as seh said herself Sid hurt her more than Armaan's return ever did....but i do agree the girl doesnt realize she's in love...thus as far as the world and heck even the audience at times doesnt quite see it and instead we get this confused, crying, irritating woman....i agree she is an indian woman and as such she wants this marriage to work...and initially i agree the reason she wanted it to work was out of duty...but i really do think that as their relationship progressed and as she saw more of sid's heart and who he is her feelings and take on this marriage changed....also as i've said in my previous post (check it out if you really do want to know)....i think the fact tht Ridz supports all her opinions and decisions on her marriage...doesnt mean tht its b/c this marriage is a "duty" but that to her this marriage means something much much more...and that's y she doesnt feel the need to elaborate and that as far as she is concerned...marriage...is her truth....

as for the the crossing paths dialogue...now warning this is my take on it...i think when she said "where has life lead me? i can't go back? and neither cant i take a step forward.  Everything in my life has come to a standstill"...i think this is where Ridz is truly baffled by the cruelness of this thing called life...she has herself closed the door to her past...to Armaan...as i have said i think when Ridz came back from the suicide attempt she was no longer Armaan's basket...she was a new Ridz...a scarred Ridz that could never go back to the way things were...life had morphed her once again into a different person...and when she burned those pics at the wedding and especially when she told sid "mat jao" she had truly closed and welded the door to her past shut and opened the doors to heart to her future...with her husband...with sid....but before that door could fully open Armaan came back and as far as she can see Sid slammed the door shut to his heart...so now she's at this "standstill"...shes stuck in this room with no door out....she has closed the door to armaan so she cant exit that way...and of the double door of her marriage she has opened hers....but sid not only closed his...but he locked it...so here she is in a room with one door closed by her...one opened by her...and one locked on her....so where can she go??? nowhere....her only exit is for sid to open his door...and until he does...well she's stuck...and so is her life....

i hope you can take something from tht...if not...i'm sorry....if you disagree...by all means let me kno...i'd love to see how your take on it is...

And above all else...thanks for reading the post and sharing your thoughts πŸ˜ƒ