Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Sudha's views

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, as we saw today that Sudha was pretty open arms to Leher after she made the first move and seemed to be somewhat pleased to meet her
I am wondreing what her ideas would be towards the intercaste marraige [<<is that the politically correct term for it??]
At the beginning of the show we saw her being keen towards getting Abeer married to a Brahmin of their familyhood..but im not sure if that was due to TN's hard request that he wants no other or if she wants that as well
One of my mind thinks that she won't mind the marriage between 'Abele[abeer/leher] but if this was due only to her then she wouldn't care..i would think
but since she's tied down, i think she'll have to swing w/ the rest of the party unwillingly...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Sudha has always been quite when it came to the conflicts of the intercaste marriage fiascos.. like during the rashmi and Madhav arguements-- But I think the sign that she actually likes Leher like we have seen and she is sensing something with AbHer..-- I think for the sake of Abeer--- she will speak when that time is right for AbHer to show support. I hope thats what happens. From todays epi-- it looks like she knows something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsmm Groupbie

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Monday's episode showed a brief meeting between Sudha and Leher at the temple. I think Sudha's blessing was very significant. She said, sada kaamyaab ho, if I heard it right.

Leher & Abeer are certainly going to fight many more battles, and wishing them success was apt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
well she likes Leher, thats a good thing. She might not side with him due to the pressure, or maybe she could also, breaking the norm. I really hope she supports them since it doesn't seem like she'll have a prob..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index