Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
hey all :)
i think this is a very recent article, as it is dated 19th April 2010, just dunno whether it has been posted, so taking a chance!

and it says arjun is a movie buff.....???? gee i didn't think he would be!
pls tell me f it an old article, use the thanks button - and mods pls close topic if this has already been posted (my mistake, sorry)! Embarrassed enjoy.......

Arjun Bijlani: The complete movie buff

April 19, 2010 : What gets an individual to take to acting? Well, it's the love for movies, what else! The passionate ones make it a habit to watch a movie everyday. Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank of Miley jab hum tum fame, is one avid move buff.

"I never let any day go without watching a movie. I always carry a DVD to my home and make it a point to watch a movie every night. There's not a day when I go to bed without watching a movie. The last film that I saw was 'Under the mountains," said Bijlani.

Ask him about his favourite actors and pat comes the reply, "Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan are my male idols because I like their way of acting and working, I like the passion which compels them to reach their destiny. Among the girls, I like Katrina and Kajol for their look and acting respectively. I love Kajol for the way she carries herself in the industry."

A fan he may be of the Bollywood stars, but, like most TV actors, Bijlani harbours silver screen dreams too.

He sighs, "I will be happy if I get an chance to work for Bollywood because each and every actor from television wants to be on big screen one day and so I am looking forward to it. I am giving 100 percent to my show. Now let's see how far my fate takes me. But if given a chance, I won't let it go and make full use of it. Yes, I am waiting for my golden chance to come."

Arjun hope you get your golden chance soon!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

tm_vdashmayurnilli_rriyaraosmile843maloo19mayurg2010anju011C_O_O_L.Daksha.cool_shwetsChasingLibertybasket_101kirti123rads14-Miya--Gunners--Raman-Mystiquedevilofkindnesslil_desi_goddesHealMeForeverMagicLanternrose.mn-Preeti--SMay31-nanditasinghSennyMou.a-little-hopehgrhrmayurartiMyInspirationzafshanafreenhemameenumyownarearelentless.Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB Newkerela Article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hey!
thats soo cool!!
im soo sure that if he was introduced to bollywood.. that movie wud be a hit regardless of the story..
main grls wud go fida
=P
i know i wud
hahaa
anyways
thx for sharing =D
HiNaL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

maloo19

Goldie

maloo19

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

hey!
thats soo cool!!
im soo sure that if he was introduced to bollywood.. that movie wud be a hit regardless of the story..
main grls wud go fida
=P
i know i wud
hahaa
anyways
thx for sharing =D
HiNaL

LOL Wink
many girls are fida, so yes it wouldn't take much of storyline, but he can't go to sleep without watching a movie???? gee.....i thought i was extreme.....LOL
ur most welcum!

basket_101

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish129

Originally posted by basket_101

hey!
thats soo cool!!
main grls wud go fida
=P
i know i wud
hahaa
anyways
thx for sharing =D
HiNaL

LOL Wink
many girls are fida, so yes it wouldn't take much of storyline, but he can't go to sleep without watching a movie???? gee.....i thought i was extreme.....LOL
ur most welcum!

thats extremely extremee LOL
i watch one movie every 2 weeks  Tongue

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
hope u all enjoyed :) Wink

kulsumd

Goldie