Why on earth this dream sequence??

dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Was there really any need to show the dream sequence?? We all know how thakur reacts to every damn situation. Annoying Chest pains!!! what else does he do?? We dont have an iota of doubt about Thakur's reaction mechanism. Creatives, please do not stretch every now & then without any valid reason. If Karan is not supposed to reach there according to the storyline then please do so without any annoying CHEST PAINS!!! I hate to see that Thakur & his chest pains.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The dream sequence towards us but that is going to Abha in seeing this dream that his father will do a cardiac arrest so she will decide to reject and accept Karan Sanskar. Abha spends his filial duty before all and it is really disappointing. Karan does not deserve that she betrayed him by doing this now that he has left home for her and she refuses and he will go? it is on it will not return to SB it will not because his father and he'll not win this battle by what the war is against Thakur
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We viewers do not really need a dream sequence to show what is going on in Abha's mind. It's the same thing as before, and before that. There's really no new insight here!

And those damn chest pains! If they keep showing those as the reason Abha is apprehensive about telling her father, then I'm going to really, really wish he drops 🤢 . Not joking here.

This convoluted story is fast becoming boring. Why can't any of the characters, except Karan, rise above this and fight for and do what is right and what is in their hearts??? Instead we get Thakur the chest-pain king of the world and Jagmohan the revenger. Arrrrgggghhh.
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys,

i agree with all of you.Those chest pains are driving me nuts.

I may sound too positive but i still can't believe its a dream sequence.I really feel wat happened in today's episode was true.If its a dream then how can abha guess about karan  wearing the same clothes and  bring the saree that saniya gave him.He had the coconut and bangles along with saree.

May be thakur will throw out Karan in tomm 's episode.As it is , thakur doesn't listen to anyone and he may ask Abha and sanskar to go to temple and over there , he may ask abha to get married to sanskar.Abha or sanskar may refuse to marry.

Guys , i may sound too optimistic but can't help it.I still have full faith in CVs.Abha - karan's love story is above all the rivalry ,anger and that stupid khaandaani dushmani.
Edited by queenpreeti - 14 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
is not the first time she dreams she had dreamed when she discovers or working Thakur and Karan said he will come with Sunghun, but what you think is logical
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi there!
I may be in the minority here, but I do not think it was a dream sequence (if it is, my respect for the creatives will drop a bit). 😛
😛I think the track is going along the lines of when Karan had to sort out his feelings for Abha after realising that she was the thakur's daughter. He was a silent sufferer/spectator of Abha's mistreatment at his father's hands, his sister-in-law's taunts etc. Also, his father pushed him towards an illegal second marriage before he brought his marriage out in the open.That track took a couple of weeks.
In Abha's case, she is in the process of sorting her feelings out now (away from the daily humiliations at Swarn Bhavan). At the first mention of marriage to Sanskar, she revealed her marriage to Karan to her sister. Now that her marriage is revealed to her entire family by Karan, she has to witness her father not accepting her marriage to Karan (just like Karan's dad), proceeding to fix her marriage with Sanskar (that explains Sanskar's and Abha's shocked reactions in the promo), not believing that her father asks her to commit "paap" against all the culture they raised her in. Also, in today's episode - it seemed like Jagmohan's threats to Abha did not have the earth shattering effect  that the previous threat had... probably this track will take all week to develop?
ReadLo thumbnail
good question, well expect to see
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silcop

Hi there!
I may be in the minority here, but I do not think it was a dream sequence (if it is, my respect for the creatives will drop a bit). 😛
😛I think the track is going along the lines of when Karan had to sort out his feelings for Abha after realising that she was the thakur's daughter. He was a silent sufferer/spectator of Abha's mistreatment at his father's hands, his sister-in-law's taunts etc. Also, his father pushed him towards an illegal second marriage before he brought his marriage out in the open.That track took a couple of weeks.
In Abha's case, she is in the process of sorting her feelings out now (away from the daily humiliations at Swarn Bhavan). At the first mention of marriage to Sanskar, she revealed her marriage to Karan to her sister. Now that her marriage is revealed to her entire family by Karan, she has to witness her father not accepting her marriage to Karan (just like Karan's dad), proceeding to fix her marriage with Sanskar (that explains Sanskar's and Abha's shocked reactions in the promo), not believing that her father asks her to commit "paap" against all the culture they raised her in. Also, in today's episode - it seemed like Jagmohan's threats to Abha did not have the earth shattering effect  that the previous threat had... probably this track will take all week to develop?

silcop,
'
i agree with u.May be thaz why abha and sanskar are shocked in the promo.Tey r not able to believe that thakur wants them to get married even after knowing about karan-abha's wedding.Abha or sanskar or may be both of them will refuse to marry.Sanskar may help abha in convincing thakur to give karan one chance.As it is, Karan has left swarn bhawan and has nowhere to go.I dont think he will return to swarn bhawan without abha.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
queenpreeti, I agree Karan will not return to SB without Abha. I think that will take a few months atleast -or maybe at the end of the serial?
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! A few months...now that is enough to give viewers chest pains. 😆

Silicop and others--I hope you are right about the sequence being real. It would be a really fantastic thing to see.

Urgh...but if it is a cheesy dream sequence (the oldest, most repeated, mundane event used by TV serials), God help me. I'm more into instant gratification when it comes to love stories.