Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
You have all your rights not to love lol I have nothing against his character, but personally I understand I love her make the right choice
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A right decision should not hurt innocent people. It can be right in and of itself, but when the results are negative for good people, then there is a big problem with the decision.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, but let's review the options:
1) She would not accept conditions of Jaggu his father will still be in the psychiatric hospital she would have to face the tears of his mother every day and more anger at what she has learned she'll have to marry Karan (although in extenuating circumstances)
2) She would agree to tell the truth about her marriage to what will happen? Jaggu would not leave his father and worse so I personally do not know whether or not she made the right choice as far as possible she was stuck on both quoting as I tell her filial duty and his duty woman.
hafiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As a girl I understand ABHAs feelings..she knows how bad a father or mother feel when their daughter support someone who she knows only for a couple of months to her parents who she knew for years...

Though ABHA is lucky to have KARAN who loves her immensely...this will be one of the difficult decision one have to take in her life...

I know the creatives wont disappoint us all will be well..