Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

Taming The Wild 4 Part-57 Pg-135 22.6.10 (Page 5)

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 5668

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

r we getting an update or not Cry


yes you r getting and that to in 2 minutes

and please don't cry , update yaahhee hoogaa in 2 minutes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartiriddhan

parit.mansi Senior Member
parit.mansi
parit.mansi

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 264

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
guys mujhpe reham karo
i knw dat u ppl dnt knw me but still yaar dost ke naate nai toh fir ek if member ke nate hi sahi m nt feelin well bbut stil m waitin 4 d part plzz post it soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01mansibhartiriddhan

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Joined: 06 January 2009
Posts: 2126

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

i m not talking to u anymire
 
bye


sunn sunn habs

please don't get angry with dii at all

ye saare planning and saare idea's mere the , sachee

to tuu please naraaz na ho naa , we were having a bit fun only ab tum sabne bhi to itana pareshaan kiyya hai unhee haa 

ya sim whtever....
 
good tht u opndd a new thread
waha oe wo sab bakwaas tha


habss yaar aisa nahi hai kuch bekaar nahi hai  , naa hooga , tu bas dekh to sahhe

aisa nahi hai ,the way you talking it all , pleaseee

no seriouslly  i m fine
 
bus wo update kar le
i wil read n go
 
seriouslly i , not mad
ismien mad hio ni ki kya baat hain
uska ff hain
 


habs don't doo this pleaseee

forget it
main dii se kehte hu to update on the previous link only

jitna tumne mansi di ko sataaya it was just her pay back , per tum sab serious hoo gayye soo no use of this

tum sab mazaak kar rahhe the and soo she did the same and it was all for masti , don't take that seriously at all yaar


Guys yeh kya ho raha hai why u r so serious hey agar koi problem hai to i will update on the old thread i was planning to do something of that one but this seems to b getting out of hand

i'm extremely sorry if i have hurt anyone.. habu specially u .. i didnt mean to... but did i really do something that bad... ???


forget it dii

please aap is link ko close kar dooo and update on old link

waise bhi it hjas allready reached 79 pages , 1 aur update mein khatam hoo jaayengaa hehe

then you can use this one as well , tab tak isse close kar dooo , as wrong post heading ke saath



fine kiddo i think u r rite.. i was so wrong to do this i'll post the part on the old one... and everyone i'm really really sorry for making you all dance from here to there it is ALL my fault and i'm really sorry my lateness has caused such a big mess...just give me 5 minutes the update is coming up now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parit.mansisearchoffriendsriddhanNorzMeghzz

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 5668

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

i m not talking to u anymire
 
bye


sunn sunn habs

please don't get angry with dii at all

ye saare planning and saare idea's mere the , sachee

to tuu please naraaz na ho naa , we were having a bit fun only ab tum sabne bhi to itana pareshaan kiyya hai unhee haa 

ya sim whtever....
 
good tht u opndd a new thread
waha oe wo sab bakwaas tha


habss yaar aisa nahi hai kuch bekaar nahi hai  , naa hooga , tu bas dekh to sahhe

aisa nahi hai ,the way you talking it all , pleaseee

no seriouslly  i m fine
 
bus wo update kar le
i wil read n go
 
seriouslly i , not mad
ismien mad hio ni ki kya baat hain
uska ff hain
 


habs don't doo this pleaseee

forget it
main dii se kehte hu to update on the previous link only

jitna tumne mansi di ko sataaya it was just her pay back , per tum sab serious hoo gayye soo no use of this

tum sab mazaak kar rahhe the and soo she did the same and it was all for masti , don't take that seriously at all yaar


Guys yeh kya ho raha hai why u r so serious hey agar koi problem hai to i will update on the old thread i was planning to do something of that one but this seems to b getting out of hand

i'm extremely sorry if i have hurt anyone.. habu specially u .. i didnt mean to... but did i really do something that bad... ???


forget it dii

please aap is link ko close kar dooo and update on old link

waise bhi it hjas allready reached 79 pages , 1 aur update mein khatam hoo jaayengaa hehe

then you can use this one as well , tab tak isse close kar dooo , as wrong post heading ke saath



fine kiddo i think u r rite.. i was so wrong to do this i'll post the part on the old one... and everyone i'm really really sorry for making you all dance from here to there it is ALL my fault and i'm really sorry my lateness has caused such a big mess...just give me 5 minutes the update is coming up now...


di dii chill its fine relax

situation under control

karro yahee karro update and noo need to say sooryy cause you r not at all at fault anywhere in all this

okk

soo update now here only jaldii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Joined: 03 November 2008
Posts: 2134

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Now dats like gud girls nd thank god tum dono pehle jaise ho gaye..
Nd di ab aap pls jaldi update kardo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartisearchoffriends

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Joined: 01 July 2008
Posts: 2364

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
 
Mansi di - i am kind off Upset not much but yea i am a bit hee sahi- i had been waiting for the part from i don't know how long... ! fine ab jab app ka mann hou app tab karna ... NOw i won't insist yuh..
Sorry if my msgs have been annoying in any waySmile
 
 
Thanks anyways...Smile


Edited by Hello_01 - 19 April 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartifunkybratzsearchoffriends

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21666

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by riddhan

r we getting an update or not Cry


yes you r getting and that to in 2 minutes

and please don't cry , update yaahhee hoogaa in 2 minutes

yuhooooooooooooooo thanxs finally we wil get to know the truth about vivek PartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21666

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parit.mansi

guys mujhpe reham karo
i knw dat u ppl dnt knw me but still yaar dost ke naate nai toh fir ek if member ke nate hi sahi m nt feelin well bbut stil m waitin 4 d part plzz post it soon
finally we r getting the part Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartisearchoffriends

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: aangelis   Replies: 334   Views: 44853

aangelis 334 44853 21 June 2012 at 11:17am by princessaaliya
Taming the wild- AR story NEW THREAD pg-152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: mansibharti   Replies: 1231   Views: 208133

mansibharti 1231 208133 05 November 2011 at 4:06am by amyzbasket
Taming the Wild 5 part-60 pg-93 05/08/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: mansibharti   Replies: 1235   Views: 88659

mansibharti 1235 88659 30 June 2011 at 4:57pm by SuhanaSafar
Taming The Wild 3-AR story new thread link pg 157

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158

Author: mansibharti   Replies: 1260   Views: 94465

mansibharti 1260 94465 30 June 2011 at 4:55pm by SuhanaSafar
Taming the wild 2- ANNOUNCEMENT pg-151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: mansibharti   Replies: 1227   Views: 126262

mansibharti 1227 126262 30 June 2011 at 4:54pm by SuhanaSafar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index