India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 7)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addenise

[
 guyssssssssssssss, what do u think of damo...goshhhhhhhhhhhh, i like how he supports archana but sometimes he speaks or teases sav aai at the wrong times..today for instance she was so having a nice eye contact moment with archu...even a small smile until he opened his big mouth and got her all upset...i wanted to say shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please LOLLOLLOL  seriously, he needs to leave sav aai in those moments...who knows we might get some true confessions...lawdddd....

your right Deni. I always thought that dam baba says the appropriate thing and wishes archu the best. but his timing sucks. he makes people defensive when they are most vulnerable. he has done it twice with sava aai already. one today and one the other day when he said he was glad she allowed manav and archu to go together. He said hte correct thing but in front of shrava an dshe is liek a bomb waiting to explode. same with manav when he bought archu the sari for gudi padwa and was trying discreetly to give it to her in the kitchen. baba made a big deal and undermined manav's gesture, made him defensive and sav aai and shrav totally mad. you're right. If i was in the room I would be nudging him with my elbow or kicking his feet to sush him. worse still I would have my eyes trained sharply on him when I see these moments coming up. like a sniper ready to take down my target with a single precise shot. LOL

Edited by stillhopeful - 19 April 2010 at 5:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisegaurimisha

addenise Senior Member
addenise
addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
 fi was int he room I would be nudging him with my elbow or kicking his feet to sush him. worse still I would have my eyes trained sharply on him when I see these moments coming up. like a sniper ready to take down my target with a single precise shot. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hope, I am so laughing  ..that was funny..i would do same...ROFLROFL  ..ya i remember that scene when manav was giving saree to archu after he literally flung shravani's (kidding) but u know what i mean..how he handed hersLOLLOLClap...damo baba said yes, u r so right..he gave it to my bahu....ROFL..i mean u have to laugh at his act but timings so so off.....manav and archana looked like two thieves caught red handed...LOLLOL

--Hope--gaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Deni:

BTW, did you notice how when archu was dressing up i.e putting the magalsutra on she was not in front of the washroom mirror or in the kitchen. She was in their bedroom, in front of their dresser (like the good old dayswhen Manav used to come home and see her getting ready for the evening)

Not sure if you noticed htat.

I thought it was so sweet. Big smile Big smile

Also, I like how dam baba told archu she looked nice. this is the second time he has done that. would it kill kaka to say somethign similar. all he does is agree with dam baba and smiles like a simpleton. Confused

Edited by stillhopeful - 19 April 2010 at 5:09pm

addenisegaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Also  Deni:

I thought the scene when Savaai holds Archu by the hand and brings her in giving her advice the entire way. lovingly scolding her.I thought that was cute. it looked like she was speaking to her little one who was a little mentally challenged. Do not mean to insult Archu her. She was probably actign the wasy she was because she feared that if she did not listen quietly her fate would be way way worse than the dhoban wo I think got off pretty easy. sav aai can be quite destructive when she wants to like an unstoppable tornado.LOLLOLLOL That's why Manav is the way that he is.  awwwwwwww. Now I am thinking of Manu and missing him. he was int eh show so briefly today.

addenisegaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Even  if Manav refused ,Girirsh should have still said  'I will help ' . Just like Manohar said ' manav I will help yo uto pay this money back ....and Manav did not refuse . Manav loves Manohar much much more than Girirsh but still he aid he will take the money . It is because the way Manohar talked to him...so lovingly , patting him on his face as if he was talking to his younger son .
Girish  does not talk this way to manav . No wonder manav still calls him Sir .

Tanya the Sir calling part is unavoidable .One simply cannot suddenly start hobnobbing with a man who has been his boss for so many years .Always to Manav , Girish will first be his rich boss ., who later became his sasur.

And what will Manav say NO to Manohar when Manohar offered to pay the money ?Does he have any option ? Why the hell shud he take Maohars loan on his head when he doesnt even have a source of income for feeding his family the daily roti ? From where was Manav the great gonna pay this 3 lacs .......what does he have , mandir ki ghanti ? { this is a phrase in marathi to say a man is a pauper]  Beggars cannot be choosers Tanya .

Neither was Manav great in accepting Manohars help to pay back loan [ coz he is currently zero financially and false bravado doesnt help...besides it was Manohars loan]

Nor was Manohar great or 'loving' in offering to pay [ coz the bloody loan was HIS]

As far as 'LOVING" Manohar goes ............where was his 'love' when Manav was accused of having a bad character , ha ? He of all people shud have shown at least some doubts about the aspersions cast oin Manav's character . Manav had SAVED him by jumping in the Dombvivli Suicide Lake . Manav had even gone and confessed to him about his education the day before marraige . Both these interactions had been with MANOHAR . He was the best person qualified to have strong doubts about Ajit's accusations than the rest of this family . But no , the look he gave Manav while walking away was full of dislike just like the rest of the brainless Karanjkars . Compared to that see Damodar .The full Deshmukh clan blamed Archu for the jailing But Damodar's doubts were strong .He DID NOT BELIEVE IT . Thats called LOVE .

What The Laughing Wimp has now better be 'LOVE" coz Manav has SAVED HIS BUTT . Its no Big deal .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise--Hope--gaurimisha

addenise Senior Member
addenise
addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Deni:

BTW, did you notice how when archu was dressing up i.e putting the magalsutra on she was not in front of the washroom mirror or in the kitchen. She was in their bedroom, in front of their dresser (like the good old dayswhen Manav used to come home and see her getting ready for the evening)

Not sure if you noticed htat.

I thought it was so sweet. Big smile Big smile

Also, I like how dam baba told archu she looked nice. this is the second time he has done that. would it kill kaka to say somethign similar. all he does is agree with dam baba and smiles like a simpleton. Confused

Hope, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanted to comment on that..how come she was in manav's room...yaaaaaaaaaaa....that was surprising....where was sav aai...(not so much) shravani...LOL but that scene..i dont understand..was it a blooper?..how come she used manav's room to get dressed and she really looked gorgeous..ya i did...very sweet..

i have no doubt that damo baba lovessssssss archana...only once i saw his acutally speaking and touching shravani..(that was when he took it upon himself and used sachin's ins. moneyLOLLOL)  i doubt kaka would everrrrrr be able so express himself that way with words, maybe through his eyes and a smile...some ppl r like that..lol...recently he has few lines...
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Also  Deni:

I thought the scene when Savaai holds Archu by the hand and brings her in giving her advice the entire way. lovingly scolding her.I thought that was cute. it looked like she was speaking to her little one who was a little mentally challenged. Do not mean to insult Archu her. She was probably actign the wasy she was because she feared that if she did not listen quietly her fate would be way way worse than the dhoban wo I think got off pretty easy. sav aai can be quite destructive when she wants to like an unstoppable tornado.LOLLOLLOL That's why Manav is the way that he is.  awwwwwwww. Now I am thinking of Manu and missing him. he was int eh show so briefly today.

Hope

Koshe asa ? aayle Haapisansun ?

Hope ..........Savita is now using her strength for good purposes . She used it to protect her weak daughter in law whom the full world bull dozes due to her submissive nature . It was affectionate protection and worth watching .Even her CHUP to Archu was affectionate........the way a mother scolds her silly daughter who doesnt know her own good .I loved it , had my MIL scolded me like this I wudnt mind at all .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise--Hope--gaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addenise

[i doubt kaka would everrrrrr be able so express himself that way with words, maybe through his eyes and a smile...some ppl r like that..lol...recently he has few lines...

That my friend deni is why he is the eternal bachelor. you got to talk the talk to get hte babes. hai na?Wink Wink even Manu did it when he was going for Archu.LOLLOLLOL

addenisegaurimisha

Go to top