Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 6)

addenise Senior Member
addenise
addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Kool's manav is every word in the dictionary that is similar to stupid..but i am not letting girishji off the hook here....if he does not call manav to find out about the garage or what he took the money for..then he is a crook.....so i reserve my judgment..ha ha ha...wondering y didnt shravani go straight to sav aai and tell her what her papa said about land....at least archana called up manav right away to find out....hmmmmmm..wonder y the difference?

Miss Shakkar stared , stricken , at The Pyasi Atma . The Pyasi Atma decidedly IGNORED her and volunteered no information .Upon which Miss Shakkar phoned her maayka and asked her father who told her the whole story without laughing for once .This was too deep for even The Laughing Wimp to laugh LOLLOLLOLMiss Shakkar then went into supreme ecstasy while crying , at tasting such first hand sacrifice . Sacrifices turn her onLOLLOLLOL Ouchhhhhh Kool's....that was too deep...felt it to the core for my gal...ha haha ha ha ha

Shravani needs some acting lessons...this gal is so expressionless...tired of her....but one thing that made my day, today was the first time that "Miss Shakkar" did not try to engage her in conv....(after she heard about the money) so so happy archana did not ask her what was the problem..hats off to her..she is learning to stay out of shravani's business...

the sisters/sul aai scene was very nice..archana's scene with her adorning herself with her most treasured possession was beautiful...she looked stunning ....there r two diff views as to why she is all decked out like a bride...to me both seem logical....

i cannot stop looking at the "sav aai going ballistic video" and reading ur commentary....that was hilarious...however, i honestly enjoyed it...very touching.....the way sav aai represented her, archu trying to stop her, putting hands on her shoulders, then she telling archana to shut up...and the best part for me was when they walked away and she scolded her...even in house...i find that so touching..i mean i dont mind (when i get married) my mom-in-law doing that..it was sweet for me....now guys, please dont kill me here...

Again, my two serious points from today's episode is archana nottttttttttttttt bothering shravani and i think she is more ziddi than manav....we must admit even though she tried to win over dhoban  with soft, kind words...she was not backing down...she was still going on about burning manav's shirt (LOLLOLLOL)....and when sav aai came...she was scared like hell but still tried to calm her....and we allllllllllll know, pre-emotional/caring sav aai would have blasted archana.........

Thanks Kool's ...a great and hilarious commentary..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz--Hope--.Mandy.gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addenise

Shravani needs some acting lessons...this gal is so expressionless...tired of her....but one thing that made my day, today was the first time that "Miss Shakkar" did not try to engage her in conv....(after she heard about the money) so so happy archana did not ask her what was the problem..hats off to her..she is learning to stay out of shravani's business...

Deni , even I said ' thank God Archana , now don't ask her anything' .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise--Hope--gaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Miss Shakkar is learning her lessons wellLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
 addenise , I totally agree with you about Archana. I am glad that she is having less to do with Shravani, she overheard her conversation but didn't question her instead she called her father. Smart move by her! Maybe Savita's words are starting to sink into her brain!

Shravani always has one expression, she watches in shock then roles her eyes or walks off angrily. Doesn't bother me though, it is always fun when she doesn't get her way!

Tanyaz, I am not a fan of Girish either. His daughter was grieving for the loss of her fiance and he was already planning to get her married to someone else, he has no heart!! It is the reason Shravani ended up at Manav's and lead to Manav deciding to marry her for the sake of her child.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addeniseTanyaz--Hope--gaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys:

Loved todays' epi. the sav aai-archu scene was hilarious and I felt very very nice when she said so effortlessly to dam baba "hamari archana" and then with the dhoban she kept saying " will you speak to archana like that" she did not fight for the shirt but fought for archu. previously she would have fought for the cost of the shirt. Evcen though she refuses to call her a beti she seems to be treating her as one. Tough Love LOLLOL

Kool, your ENTIRE commentary was hilarious so I cannot single out a single sentence or para. that would be undermining the rest of the commentary. I have pressed the like button for the sentences that others thought were hilarious i.e the dhoban peed in her sari.ROFL

I think the last scene was nice. Tanyadi, I hope archu does not get her hopes up because of the sindoor. the deshmukhs are an unpredictable lot. she looks like she is.

Wanted to make a comment and this might be a delayed reaction on my part (as this was discussed before):

With the most basic knowledge that I possess on hinduism, its traditions and its rituals, I feel that Kanyadaan is the most symbolic, ritualistic and integral part of the hindu marriage ceremony. it is FAR FAR FAR more significant that the Christian equivalent or parallel (i.e. walking down the aisle of the bride) .

I was not surprised when Varsha asked Manav and Archu to do this act as she has always been a darling rebel (defyingthe norms and followign her heart and mind). her rational for this request was aligned with her personality.

However as far as Manav's response is concerned, my opinion is:

a) If he truly plans on divorcing Archana, then his acceptance of this responsibility and the performance of this act is a mockery (in the deepest sense) of the ritual itself and an expression of disrespect to Manohar Baba and Sulo Aai who treat him like their own son.

b) If however, he is not planning on divorcing her (and just has not voiced this intention to others) then I don't really think it is so bad that he is performing a rite that traditionally belongs to Varsha's baba or dada.

Anyway, that is just my opinion. I am a sucker for ritualistic symbolism and that is why I get all teary-eyed at weddings. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by stillhopeful - 19 April 2010 at 4:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisegaurimishakoolsadhu1000

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Hope

How r u?

Manav isnt yet sure what he plans to do....he's very confused as it seems.
U're right when u say if he plans to divorce,he shouldnt go ahead with this ritual...since he's going ahead,I think there wont be any divorce.

I always try to enjoy weddings...end up feeling awkward when everyone around u is teary-eyed n u are not...I always used to wonder if its normal not to cry...,relieved after reading kool's post

Off I go to sleep..bye all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise--Hope--

addenise Senior Member
addenise
addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by addenise

Deni , even I said ' thank God Archana , now don't ask her anything' .

me too tanya...i was so saying, archu dont speak, please dont speak..ha ha ha...u could tell she was tempted...

Hope, ur piece on sav aai quarelling over archu and not the shirt...was so darn funny...ya before she would have quarelled over cost of shirt and might have even blamed archu for it...i dont know, somehow that scene was emotional for me.  I feel if manav goes ahead with divorce, archu would be devastated cause what sav aai did today really raised her hopes..not necessarily that divorce wont happen but convincing archu that she is now making a place in sav aai's heart..sad

and guyssssssssssssss, what do u think of damo...goshhhhhhhhhhhh, i like how he supports archana but sometimes he speaks or teases sav aai at the wrong times..today for instance she was so having a nice eye contact moment with archu...even a small smile until he opened his big mouth and got her all upset...i wanted to say shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please LOLLOLLOL  seriously, he needs to leave sav aai in those moments...who knows we might get some true confessions...lawdddd....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

Like it or not but this world is full of people like Girish. And most of then lead a happy and better life than manavs nd archanas if any exist like then in this world. I too dont like him but what he did by refusing marriage of sachin with his daughter was understandable. People like him think that they ARE SUPERIOR to people like deshmukhs and take them for granted. Had deshmukhs been little better financially and MENTALLY he would ou have dared to give the marriage proposal to manav or to break marriage with sachin. Trust me there are many people like him in this world full of him.

Totally agree with Ali here . On Every word .He is the matured youngest member of this forum , truly .LOL

Go to top