Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Honestly don't know why , can't put it in words ....but just  started disliking him from the time when sachin died and then the way he forced manav for the engagement  even though Archu was in the room .

Salochna and manohar are far more loving towards Shravani , even though their daughter's life is getting destroyed because of her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise--Hope--gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Girishji wasnt exactly a fatherly figure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
He comes across as a pakka business man.... all his actions result out of decisions weighing the possibility of profit-loss ....no consideration for human feelings

Edited by gaurimisha - 19 April 2010 at 2:25pm

addeniseTanyaz--Hope--

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was great! Satish and Varsha are too cute, I hope Satish means what he says and won't take interest in Varsha's past. I hope they marry and Ajit and Rasika's plans fail!!

Savita and the iron woman were funny! Savita told Archana what all of us have wanted to see Archana do, defend herself!

Vandu did look beautiful in her pink sari, nice to see her happy. She shouldn't go back to Ajit and Rasika's.

Archana looked stunning in the end and Savita looked happy to give Archana sindoor, I loved the look on Shravani's face in the distance. Serves her right and only proves the point that Archana is still Manav's wife!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addeniseTanyaz--Hope--gaurimisha

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Like it or not but this world is full of people like Girish. And most of then lead a happy and better life than manavs nd archanas if any exist like then in this world. I too dont like him but what he did by refusing marriage of sachin with his daughter was understandable. People like him think that they ARE SUPERIOR to people like deshmukhs and take them for granted. Had deshmukhs been little better financially and MENTALLY he would ou have dared to give the marriage proposal to manav or to break marriage with sachin. Trust me there are many people like him in this world full of him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Ali,there are so many girish s out there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz--Hope--

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I know there  are lots of people like him . But I still don't like them and keep away from such people , at least on a personal level ...
I am sure they don't like me too .....it's a mutual feeling ...

enigma6addenise--Hope--

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Hail kools. Nice commentary.

Having net problems today. Won't be able to participate in discussions.

Luv Varsha to bits. This girl reminds me of myself...hehehe... completely unromantic and practical and no rona dhona kind. I hope the CV's show her managing her problems post marriage in a mature manner unlike Archu (many of her problems were handled wrongly). There should be one character to set realistic standards.

I also liked that relations and adjustments wala dialogue. Am actually tempted to  steal it for my FF... hehehe... no yaar... I won't copy other people's lines.

Yeh Archu ko kya hua? Archu wasn't sooooooo meek...years of handling housework had made her suited to handle peole like vegetable vendors, etc. (There was a scene in the early days when she fought with vegetable vendor for Rs. 2 and also blasted the bangle seller for trying to rob Manav of his hard-earned money). The scene seemed unrealistic to me, esecially since she was fighting for Manav's shirt. I guess they just wanted to show Savita fighting for Archu, and questioning her spinelessness.

Girish called finally! Okay, I confess, I was expecting this to happen. Now Shravani will think that Manav clearly thinks about Archu and her family a A LOT! Inspite of severe problems he never asked money from Girishhji (maybe he thought he and Tarun would handle the situation) for matters of self-respect, but he bowed down for Archu's sake- took a loan when he is already drowned in financial problems- not caring that probably Karanjkars WUD NOT be able to return the money, not at least on such short notice. Ditto for Girish. He will realise that Manav is still tied to those people. Now this can have two effects- it can move Shravani and force her to backtrack, thinking this is the condition 15 days before divorce!!!! Or she can be even more revengeful thinking I will NOT LET ARCHU WIN IN THIS MANNER!!!! Cos this whole fiasco has in a way poured cold water on Shravani's bet (I-know-my-love-will-win challenge).

Of course the creatives have conveniently forgotten that it wasn't just a matter of money but also legal tussles the garage was caught in; and so even if they wanted to show Manav not taking money from Girishji then also they shud have showed him atleast talking to him that when and from whom did you buy the garage, how come it is illegal etc. The CV's conveniently ignore such little things when it comes to Manav, I hate them so much!!!!

Waiting for the wedding to happen soon. Wanna see Manav in action, fighting for Varsha!!! Now I hope CV's dont disappoint me by showing someone else fighting for Varsha, or no matter of fighting at all. I'll be blunt, yeah, I want the tamasha to happen, a big one, and I want Manav to stop it!!!!

Signing off for tonight. Bye bye! Enjoy the episodic conversation guys!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

addeniseTanyaz--Hope--.Mandy.gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top