Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Deni...
She went to varshu's wedding and was only raising brows or rolling eyes....whenever Archu was happy ,meeting sulo or vaishu,this lady had raised brows.

Only when she saw Manav ,she gave a smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

She could have been a bit more sportive or socially accomodating...I dont understand why she cant give a smile to someone other than manav...varshu,vaishu,sulo,manohar have always been nice to her.

I'm reconsidering my bet with Akash...I dont think I'll ever be able to write good things abt her....if u cant enjoy,just dont go....those stupid expressions were uncalled for.

addenise

addenise

addenise

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Deni...
She went to varshu's wedding and was only raising brows or rolling eyes....whenever Archu was happy ,meeting sulo or vaishu,this lady had raised brows.

oh ok..i thought she did or say something to archana...(even though those eyes terrifies me more) right now i am fed up with her and manav...agree with u......he needs to clarify....

honestly, i wish she (sharvani) just be all clingy and loving to him at the wedding..just to embarrass him......where ever he goes, she should be his shadow......fed up with him and her now..right now archana just needs to move on..

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Deni..
Today,Varshu said to Archu about how much manav loves her,she doesnt want this divorce to happen...Archu just replied,all his goodness can not change the truth of whats going to happen.

I'm proud of her...she loves him alright but is very much in her senses and has accepted the truth

Edited by gaurimisha - 20 April 2010 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96addenise

addenise

addenise

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Deni..
Today,Varshu said to Archu about how much manav loves her,she doesnt want this divorce to happen...Archu just replied,all his goodness can not change whats going to happen.

I'm proud of her...she loves him alright but is very much in her senses and has accepted the truth

ClapClapClap glad she realized that..thanks

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I was so glad to hear her say those words....specially after getting back her sindoor,mangalsutra etc...atleast she's not getting her hopes high.

I hope Manav realises what he wants soon.

addenise

addenise

addenise

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Deni...

Gauri, I just watched videos....and i cannot believe sav aai's reaction when shravani said she will stay back with her LOLLOLLOL(when all the gals were going to see varsha)....i mentioned before, that time when she asked sav aai why she was being so nice to archu...and sav aai said a prayer before she answered ....that prayer was asking god for tolerance and patience...but i think Hope said no..ha ha ha...so laughing...sav aai getting real frustrated with shravani now....she will loose it soon...but i am happy those girls said ok and went along....did not even give her a second thought...

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
No doubt deni,savita aai is soon going to get terribly frustrated with shravani...aai,of all people,has the least amount of toleranceWinkLOL

addenise

Post Reply New Post

Go to top