Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR - Page 3

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey I am missing carpe nowdays..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

No deni , nooooo .Im totally on Varsha's side . So honest .........I mentioned na in my commentary . That even guys r not this honest .I was just having fun . Thats the reason I said that the day she says Yes I love u will be [ ahem] u no what day for Satish .

Oh ok....ha ha ha......and it just struck me, why has manav stopped going to garage? ha haha...he had a head blow for sure..
gaurimisha thumbnail
Girish knows about the problem...but sadly he is under the  misconception that Manav took money from him to solve his garage prob...so he's not going to set it right soon
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Still, Girish should call Manav and ask him about  exactly what is happening with the garage . After  all he sold him the garage and has left his daughter with him for months without any financial help .....
If he doesn't then it will  be very wrong on hsi part ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Girish sounded very calm , confident , well assured . To this point NOT a villain ........just VERY PRACTICAL . I wonder how Manav will handle this one .

Not a villian but he is a bit insensitive to manav and his problems .....I don't like this guy , don't  ask why but just don't like him . he gives me a strange feeling
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
He has a ruthless streak in him . The one who is of no benefit to him he discards ruthlessly [ like Sachin]. But he isnt Rasika either .Just practical .
gaurimisha thumbnail
Girish is just going to do that...he cant be all that doodh ka dhula
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ruthlessly practical...and I dont like him
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurimisha

Girish knows about the problem...but sadly he is under the  misconception that Manav took money from him to solve his garage prob...so he's not going to set it right soon

Right .Not just that he will be furious to know that 3 lacs were taken to help the divorced wifes sasural , nOT for the garage .And I wont blame him a BIT .

Regarding no financial help for Shravni ......Manav refused to take it .Everything is entirely Manavs mistake
Tanyaz thumbnail
I don't like such practical people .  I get put off by people who are only good to others because they are some use to them .