Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
The Dhoban peed in her Sari .😆😆😆😆😆👏👏😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

GM, I think Manav is a bit slow , for sure he is .

He is a lovely human being but not a very clever one . Even Archu is not that smart but just a bit better than him ...
Clearly Manav is in this situation personally and professionaly because of  wrong decisions ...

these two people  are so made for each other . They should just be left alone by everyone else ....They would only be happy with each other and no one else ...

Tanya I know he's slow.....still sometimes cant help wishing*sigh*

Obviously he's a lovely human being....they both are only made for each other...manav just needs to stand up n I know Archu will always be there for him...I know he will ,someday, get his priorities correct...till then I'll be only wishing and patiently having faith in him😃😃

Edited by gaurimisha - 14 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: addenise

Kool's I stopped reading at Varsha and satish scene..cause i wanna have ur take on this....u r saying that varsha should admit she loves satish or at least say it?  My question, even if she does not love him presently, should she still say I love u...would that be fair to satish...please reply...i agree though unromantic, that was a very honest conv....well let me get back to archana and burn shirt......that has to be the off the hook

deni

No deni , nooooo .Im totally on Varsha's side . So honest .........I mentioned na in my commentary . That even guys r not this honest .I was just having fun . Thats the reason I said that the day she says Yes I love u will be [ ahem] u no what day for Satish .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Tanya I know he's slow.....still sometimes cant help wishing*sigh*

Obviously he's a lovely human being....they both are only made for each other...manav just needs to stand up n I know Archu will always be there for him...I know he will ,someday, get his priorities correct...till then I'll be only wishing and patiently having faith in him😃😃

Slow ? SLOW ? My dears , Im sure on his head he has received a BLOW when he was little .

Girish clearly said exasperatedly This Manav na..he didnt tell me anything .He wud have set this technicality straight . In fact Manav has DONE NOTHING about this problem.First he

Hid it from his family

Then Hid it from Girish

Then stopped going there ALTOGETHER

Then Told Multipurpose Tarun to manage it without trying to even know what the poor chap is doing alone

Then ran off to sasural to shop with females and serve sherbets to guests like a waiter { i mean seriously ! I love egoless men who behave like sons at sasuraal but your only source of income is shut down DAMMIT , how can u even focus on such activities ?]

To Top it he took 3 lacs from that same Girish to help first Sasur { not Himself ] . Arre who the hell told u to get in this deep . They have a son and other relations , they will manage . You first worry about your bread and butter na .

If u ask me ..........The guy needs a serious brain scan from our Doc .Its not even a peanut size brain, it is HALF A PEANUT .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool, call me a Fool ,
but I am  feeling bit bad today for this slow guy ......he should be with his wife . I hope I loose the bet ....
Just let him be with her . Those two are made for each other . They will  live in a world of their own .They are both so lost without each other ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Tanya why fool ?Even i am wishing same thing .

They belong to each other and Bappa will take care of them .But honestly what Manav has done about his garage is the limit .
gaurimisha thumbnail

All are wishing the samething...let these two be with each other

Edited by gaurimisha - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok now Girish knows about the problem . he should set it right ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Ali how r ur exams going ? Hope ur ok , so nice to see u posting today .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Girish sounded very calm , confident , well assured . To this point NOT a villain ........just VERY PRACTICAL . I wonder how Manav will handle this one .