Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Kool reporting from base ..........wedding festivities some hours before wedding
A most unromantic , practical and honest conversation took place between Satish and Varsha on the telephone . Satish , after assuring her that her maayka relations wont break after marraige , said I love u to her upon which The Gundi did NOT retaliate similiarly . The Gundi is STARK HONEST guys .........women like her face problems . Coz to handle guys one needs to play some games too from time to time . Arre , itne honest to mard bhi nahi hote . Even guys r not this honest .LOLSay na I love u , he will feel nice , the poor sweet . Soo much he loves u .LOL Buddu , honest gal . R u in Gandhiji's Satyagraha movement or sumthing ? You r getting married ! Learn to say these things , my favorite [ muvaa] Gundi .

But I guess when the Gundi says I love u .........something electrifying will follow Wink and Satish will be passing loans left right and center for the whole next week in his office without checking papers .
BTW , one more time he has REFUSED to listen to the damned ATEEET story . Hairam , I cannot understand this dumbo who doesn't have the curiosity of eveen the cat .LOL

The Dhoban burnt a big hole in Manav's shirt and started bullying Miss Shakkar who  was namby pambily trying to tell her that this WAS NOT RIGHT . But Savita came there and bullied the daylights out of the Dhoban instead . Ulta Chor Kotwaal jo Daate she said fiercely and started throwing all the ironed clothes here and there . This was right up Savita's alley and the old cat thoroughly enjoyed the fight .LOL Bullying my spineless bahu , ha ?Asked Savita very correctly . If U have himmat , DEAL WITH ME . LOL   TERA THOBDA TOD KAR RAKH DUNGI .LOLLOLLOL NOT JUST BAAP  ILL CALL YOUR ENTIRE ANCESTOR CLAN FROM THE HEAVENS .LOLLOLLOL[ATTA GAL SAVITA . MUVAA MUVAA MUVAAA ] The Dhoban peed in her Sari .
The Spineless bahu meanwhile stood looking on with a stricken expression .Such scenes upset her spiritual equilibrium . She had wanted to win The Dhoban over with LOVE but she had just not Listened . So she tried to stop her saas but Savita said "CHUP ' to her .LOL Then they both went home anbd Savita very rightly asked her spineless bahu where her tongue was when it came to defending herself . She then affectionately told her to go and get ready for going to the wedding and herself made tea for Sober Damo , who nowdays , plays the role of KRishna and only comments meaningfully .
Vandu declined tea , looking lovely and unraped [ for the time being] in a beautiful pink sari .

Guys , Guys , the much awaited Girish Phones have finally started .[ R they really reading us ?] Today we saw Meduvada , in a magenta kurta in the US , talking to his daughter attired in ghostly white in INDIA . R there any financial problems there , he asked his daughter . Manav has taken 3 lacs from me . Upon which The Pyasi Atma told him about the garage problem . Meduvada was zapped .So many times Insaaniyat Baba had talked to him it seems , but HAD NOT EVEN MENTIONED THE PROBLEM . Guys , The mystery about Girish is clear that .........

1] Meduvada had not absconded as we had surmised , he is very stable financially and cud have set the problem right

2] It is Insaaniyat Baba who is incredibly stupid who did noteven tell him of the problem , and simply told his friend Multipurpose Tarun to manage it and ran off to his first biwi's sauraal to shop for the wedding with females

3] Meduvada very much loves his daughter and INTENDS to return soon and to this point is not a villain .It is Insaaniyat Baba who is awfully STUPID .

Miss Shakkar stared , stricken , at The Pyasi Atma . The Pyasi Atma decidedly IGNORED her and volunteered no information .Upon which Miss Shakkar phoned her maayka and asked her father who told her the whole story without laughing for once .This was too deep for even The Laughing Wimp to laugh . Miss Shakkar then went into supreme ecstasy while crying , at tasting such first hand sacrifice . Sacrifices turn her on .

Vaishu looks beautiful when she cries guys . After marraige , all she has to do is look at her hubby with those lovely brown eyes filled with tears and he will do a somersault and be in her pocket .She was weeping coz her sister was leaving the next day and she wud be alone . Chubby Face , who heard this convo betwen her two daughters  tried to butt in but The practical Gundi thankfully cut down a senti session short by saying I know your dialogues LOL.The Gundi , a rare female , hates these kinda sentimental talks that result only in weeping . Besides , she has no intention of NEVER COMING TO HER SASURAL etc , she fully intends to come back if BUNFACE creates problems for her . But Chubby Face made her senti all the same by reminding her how she cud NEVER catch her in her childhood when she ran after her .{ This was DEFO not the Gundi's fault But Chubby's own structural fault that she has IGNORED upto NOW ] Then she told her something rather beautiful and lovely for a change like

Relationships begin with adjustments and end up in Adjustments only . Ignoring The faults one must make a marraige work by focussing on the good points . [ Totally agreed here]

Then of course they all embraced and WEPT . [ All these scenes gimme a complex . The problem is I didn't weep so much in my weddding , infact I was rather cheerful . Now Im thinking I am sum kind of weirdo . Do females really weep this much ?}

Miss Shakar , decked up like the sacrificial lamb before it is taken to the altar for being beheaded , put the bunny hopping mangalsutra around her neck , loooking fantabulous with wet open hair after her bath , and had her second moment of supreme ecstasy as Ram Ram Rajaram echoed in the room . Guys , Guys , at this rate , Miss Shakkar will conceive immaculately or something .I am worried for her . Then , inspite of being so ready to go to a function she stood near the stove , made tea and gave it to the two uselesss men sitting outside who do nothing but drink readymade cups of tea that the women prepare . { May I know why ?Angry Ha ? What happens if once or twice they make tea as the women r getting ready , ha ?Angry]

Savita dramatically called her to take sindoor and put it . Here she said , holding it , U take it and put it .

Upon Which Sober Damo , like Narad Muni purposefully said ARRE WA !TUMNE ARCHNA KA SINDOOR USE WAPAS LOUTA DIYA ! { m,eaning MANAV] and rubbed soliddd salt in The Pyasi Atma's wounds .

Miss Shakkar looked as if she was on the verge of a THIRD ECSTASY

The Pyasi Atma looked as if she wud Have a FIT

The Two Men smiled coz the Tea made them feel good alongwith this changed Savita

Interesting Point :

Pre Cap :  The Tiger has finally brought information of  The Gundi's boss and knows his name is Ashwin Sagar .The Gunda is listening with pleasure and The Tiger is telling her that he RETURNS TODAY . Aha !

Like button if U liked so I know who likes .Comment even if u wanna throw tomatoes .Big smile

With Love .........Kools Signing off .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 April 2010 at 12:23pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10sssdWitlovingJiwan73SeemaPia2111irenepdharthiauthentic_selfsystemsminottienigma6viramaddeniseTanyazJustShantageethikasweet_butterflylaynamalinnrekhab25JJESHdevashree_hpriyavSpartacusTulseytoothbrush13umayal-monica-bhavni88carpe-diemSweetFifiiheartChai--Hope--Savvylunza.Mandy.peachesnplumsgaurimishaunknown18Piyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Apr 19 PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

addenise

addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Kool's I stopped reading at Varsha and satish scene..cause i wanna have ur take on this....u r saying that varsha should admit she loves satish or at least say it?  My question, even if she does not love him presently, should she still say I love u...would that be fair to satish...please reply...i agree though unromantic, that was a very honest conv....well let me get back to archana and burn shirt......that has to be the off the hook

deni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6carpe-diemgaurimishaPiyatrix

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
The best thing about today's episode was Archana  ( looking  absolutely gorgeous ) and  Vandita , looking lovely in pink ...
savita acted very well with the dhoban . Now  savita is getting worried about how Archu will survive with her  nature .....She is getting a bit protetive about her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyPiyatrixgaurimisha

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Absolutely hilarious commentary Kool! ROFLROFL
u r so talented! ClapStar

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Say na I love u , he will feel nice , the poor sweet . Soo much he loves u .LOL Buddu , honest gal . R u in Gandhiji's Satyagraha movement or sumthing ? You r getting married ! Learn to say these things , my favorite [ muvaa] Gundi .

But I guess when the Gundi says I love u .........something electrifying will follow Wink and Satish will be passing loans left right and center for the whole next week in his office without checking papers .
BTW , one more time he has REFUSED to listen to the damned ATEEET story . Hairam , I cannot understand this dumbo who doesn't have the curiosity of eveen the cat .LOL

agree! but don't know when that day wil cum when gundi wil say I love you....it's gonna b shocking for everyone...even for the gundi! Wink ROFL

The Dhoban burnt a big hole in Manav's shirt and started bullying Miss Shakkar who  was namby pambily trying to tell her that this WAS NOT RIGHT . But Savita came there and bullied the daylights out of the Dhoban instead . Ulta Chor Kotwaal jo Daate she said fiercely and started throwing all the ironed clothes here and there . This was right up Savita's alley and the old cat thoroughly enjoyed the fight .LOL Bullying my spineless bahu , ha ?Asked Savita very correctly . If U have himmat , DEAL WITH ME . LOL   TERA THOBDA TOD KAR RAKH DUNGI .LOLLOLLOL NOT JUST BAAP  ILL CALL YOUR ENTIRE ANCESTOR CLAN FROM THE HEAVENS .LOLLOLLOL[ATTA GAL SAVITA . MUVAA MUVAA MUVAAA ] The Dhoban peed in her Sari .
The Spineless bahu meanwhile stood looking on with a stricken expression .Such scenes upset her spiritual equilibrium . ROFLROFLROFL 
She had wanted to win The Dhoban over with LOVE but she had just not Listened . So she tried to stop her saas but Savita said "CHUP ' to her .LOL 

^^ amazing scene! Sav aai is the perfect one to handle this kinda situations n to help her spineless bahu

But Chubby Face made her senti all the same by reminding her how she cud NEVER catch her in her childhood when she ran after her .{ This was DEFO not the Gundi's fault But Chubby's own structural fault that she has IGNORED upto NOW ]  << ROFLROFLROFL good one! 

Then of course they all embraced and WEPT . [ All these scenes gimme a complex . The problem is I didn't weep so much in my weddding , infact I was rather cheerful . Now Im thinking I am sum kind of weirdo . Do females really weep this much ?}

yup i've seen my cousins getting married n they cried like hell...my mum says tell she didn't cry much so basically it depends person to person but MAJORITY of them cry a lot during their vidaai  

Interesting Point :

Pre Cap :  The Tiger has finally brought information of  The Gundi's boss and knows his name is Ashwin Sagar .The Gunda is listening with pleasure and The Tiger is telling her that he RETURNS TODAY . Aha !

Really interesting...cant wait for tomw's epi!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6addeniseTanyazTulseyPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

addenise

addenise

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Kool's, r u still in doubt the creatives read ur commentary...i have none whatsoever, today's episode was a classic example...everything u comment about was answered and shown today.

this is simply hysterical...i was so waiting to see what u wrote on this....and u got the one word which i thought was more suited for manav but i must concede that today archana acted Spineless.....i was so waiting to hear u describe sav aai scene...up her alley...ha ha haLOLLOL  i so enjoyed sav aai today....ROFLROFL

But Savita came there and bullied the daylights out of the Dhoban instead .LOL Ulta Chor Kotwaal jo Daate she said fiercely and started throwing all the ironed clothes here and thereLOL ROFL. This was right up Savita's alley and the old cat thoroughly enjoyed the fight .LOL Bullying my spineless bahu , ha ?Asked Savita very correctly . If U have himmat , DEAL WITH ME . LOL   TERA THOBDA TOD KAR RAKH DUNGI .LOLLOLLOL NOT JUST BAAP  ILL CALL YOUR ENTIRE ANCESTOR CLAN FROM THE HEAVENS .LOLLOLLOL[ROFLATTA GAL SAVITA . MUVAA MUVAA MUVAAA ] The Dhoban peed in her Sari .
The Spineless bahu meanwhile stood looking on with a stricken expression .Such scenes upset her spiritual equilibrium ROFLLOL. She had wanted to win The Dhoban over with LOVE but she had just not Listened . So she tried to stop her saas but Savita said "CHUP ' to her .LOL Then they both went home anbd Savita very rightly asked her spineless bahu where her tongue was when it came to defending herself .

i am so so laughingggggggg....i have huge work load today so my replies will be piece meal..ha haha...

hail hail kool's great so far

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazTulseyPiyatrixgaurimisha

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hail kool. Very nice commentary. In your way today, Atta general (muvaa) lol. I especially loved when you said that archana would have tried to who over dhoban by her love.                                                           It was nice to see emotional moments between varsha nd her family but it was bit boring for me. Savita is trying to do as much she can do for archana.                                                               As i thought , girish jee is not a villain nor bank rupt. But he can be because he loves his daughter.                                                                Its good that archana knows about her hubby sacrifice cum stupidity. And she started crying because she was horrified to know that her hubby is trying to give her competition on doing sacrifices and she knows that he can be a tough competitor (shravanis episode ) . As shown in precap, Ashwin will be back on marriage day and will try to do some hungama. Lets see whats in store. And yes Satish not listening to versha about her part IS SIGNAL THAT SURELY THERE WILL BE PROBLEM LATER ON REGARDING THIS CHAPTER AND Satish will misunderstand versha.

enigma6addeniseTanyazTulseyPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I am sure satish will misunderstand varsha and will say that you still love Ashwin .
After a long time I felt sorry for Manav , I mean leaving a wife like Archana ......poor thing ..
So Girish Ji is  doing well and he knew that the garage was dodgy , Manav should have told him about this ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisecarpe-diemTulseySavvyPiyatrixgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hail Kool

I liked the scene where savita fights with the dhobiwali...that was funny...no doubt savita enjoys fighting.

She has started loving archu just like her daughter...very protective,loving...and still 16 days to go.

Its good that archu knows about Manav's sacrifice...no scope of misunderstanding in future atleast...I wouldnt have expected manav to share this with Archu,he never does....good that she came to know about it somehow.

Girishji-shravani's two minute dialogue proved one thing-Manav is really stupid...why couldnt he just ask Girishji for advice,if not financial help,in this matter is beyond me...he could have atleast asked him about the history of the land and how to solve it....itna poochne me kya bigad jata...uffff

Archu looked so gorgeous...and loved Vandu's saree

enigma6addeniseTanyaz--Hope--SavvyPiyatrixkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top