MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey, this show is going from bad to worse! what started off as a fun college story has now lost its way completely. and did anyone notice in yesterday's episode how they symbolically showed that pooja was getting distant from ronit and close to rahil(pooja's snaps blown from ronit's hand by a gust of wind and pooja and rahil walking towards each other). ronit still loves her so much but she's being so indifferent towards him. i cant stand it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail

well i guess pooja is being quite smart!!after all ronit is now her jeeju!!so she has to keep her distance!!! i guess its for the best.. cos this show has started becomin interesting again!! n also ronit 's character was becoming too too too boring n cranky!!

Tabs thumbnail

Originally posted by: poison ivy

well i guess pooja is being quite smart!!after all ronit is now her jeeju!!so she has to keep her distance!!! i guess its for the best.. cos this show has started becomin interesting again!! n also ronit 's character was becoming too too too boring n cranky!!

you are so right... its about time ymlh picked up pace...😊

night girl thumbnail
😊ya ymlh is starting to get better and besides rahil dose look better then ronit. i mean by this new turn the show can get better way better than crying all the time. if pooj kept on crying like for ever then the show would not be called ymlh but in stead it would be called kkusum😆
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

itz starttinn to get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beta :)

Mona Lisa thumbnail

I would agree that serial is getting better again but Pooja has some attitude. She doen't have to cry all the time but at least acknowledge what Ronit has sone for her family.

Well new guy is nice but I still would like Pooja nad Ronit together. Keeping my fingers crossed😛

poison ivy thumbnail

hey mona lisa,

i dont think pooja n ronit will ever be a couple again... ronit is gonna be totally side lined now.. n yes, i agree with u . pooja shouldnt act too smart n put up her price. she should jus ask ronit for the money to repay the loan, after all it was ronit's wedding too!! n the mehta's are not really such rich ppl who can afford a wedding all by themselves. besides, i think ronit can totally afford it.!! how silly no?

shahidlover24 thumbnail
exactly!
but ymlh seems to be gettin betta now that the new guy has entered-i'm keepin ma hopes up

Zahira thumbnail

hey, this show is going from bad to worse! what started off as a fun college story has now lost its way completely. and did anyone notice in yesterday's episode how they symbolically showed that pooja was getting distant from ronit and close to rahil(pooja's snaps blown from ronit's hand by a gust of wind and pooja and rahil walking towards each other). ronit still loves her so much but she's being so indifferent towards him. i cant stand it!

I agree with Madhuri. I have stopped watching it now. I just read the updates to see whats happening when i am bored. lol But hey isnt the new guy Hatim on Star? 

No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri

Yup totally agree with you Madhuri!!

I WANT POOJA RONIT TO BE TOGETHER SOMEHOW SOMEDAY!!