Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*rajdillbhavdeviedward420kashevahutaMaha_Sid-dewaniJay-Deerapunzel84douknocelestaeluvkasuJATINTHAKKARPainted_Ladyka7eela-kavita-mysterieuxprincess1ANfan1000StarshineHuesAngelic_JshyamsPerfangel5655Ameres-alimabi-Nymerianisha80norzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19/04.. Mrs.Riddhima Siddhant Modi.. AnalysisSR" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Good post Guddi!Thumbs Up

Riddhima herself said that she will find her own happiness now! and I hoping that she stays true to her vow and actually stops shedding countless tears now! She's got to stop crying and then happiness will knock at her heart's doors asap!Big smile

Once Sid opens up after Armaan's " how to be a Riddhima-Man: 101" tomorrow, all Riddhima has left to do is be the hot headed chudail aunty-jee and play real life Counter strike with her Batameez hubby....and walaaaaa! problem solved!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJay-DeedouknocelestaeStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i love your post and i loved Rids today!..finally she will have a grip on her confused emotions!.. she wants Sid and it was clear today..she wants this marriage tom last..she has accepted that Arman is her past..and Sid her present and future!..she is hurt because she feels that Sid has given up on her!..she wanted him to stick on her side and he was like sending her away when he sent her the divorce paper!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

doukno

Goldie

doukno

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Loved the post.I think Riddhima modi had bin a slave to conflicting emotions untill today but today we saw in her the passion she has for her husband and how much she values the marriage.

Full marks to Riddhima Modi and full marks to u TM for such a wonderful post!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeecelestaeStarshineHues-alimabi-prerna4rishav

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doukno

Loved the post.I think Riddhima modi had bin a slave to conflicting emotions untill today but today we saw in her the passion she has for her husband and how much she values the marriage.

Full marks to Riddhima Modi and full marks to u TM for such a wonderful post!!

true that dude! she's been a total slave of conflicting emotions so much so that she even dragged others in!

but hopefully now she's gained emancipation !

who need Lincoln when FE is there!?!LOL

Edited by Ramy25 - 19 April 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

douknocelestaeStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
she showed today who is more important to her . Sid has taken over her and what i love is he didnt have to do anything  it just came

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
hi

great post dear

well written

i agree today's epsidoe once again conveyed how much sid and they marriage means to rids

like a kid she was asking her dad how can he stop the div,

dr shashank could read in rids eyes and in her outburst that she has moved on and doesnt wnat to seperate from sid

loved all the SR flashback clips

norzar

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Well done...I loved the post.....
For once she stood up....and said what had to be said...and admitted what she has been feeling.......all she has to do is tell Sid what she feels......I am glad she decided to get off the emotional rollercoaster......
The scene between father and daughter said it all...
"can you stop  the divorce"

Edited by moviebuff05 - 19 April 2010 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top