Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

There was this episode yesterday...oh sorry I don't seem to remember the names...the one where the Tarot card reader commits murders.

She meets the ACP in the mall and then tells him how 'handsome' he is...and goes close to him and whispers something in his ears.

Abhijeet and Daya are standing behind the lady, completely shocked and the ACP gives them a glare. Then Abhijeet starts talking about the case.

Then Anushka goes to forensic and tells Niyati about this...and Niyati asks in her usual style  'usne ACP to kiss toh nahin kiya'. πŸ˜†

Later ACP asks Daya if he would like to know what the lady told him in his ears and Daya gets embarrassed and says 'Nahin sir, rehne dijiye'. 🀣 (Daya's expression was too good)

haha I saw that. πŸ˜† that was from maut ka saudagar
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQG2fgVmZc&NR=1

This contains the funny two scenes in d baby killer case!!

Mama chacha going for a shopping for the baby!!πŸ˜†

D bureau scene where they wrap d babyπŸ˜†

God!! so cute and funny!! Daya-Abhi expressions!!!!! worth watching!!

Then Acp holding d baby in a pouch bag! just like d hollywood film d pacifierπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQG2fgVmZc&NR=1

This contains the funny two scenes in d baby killer case!!

Mama chacha going for a shopping for the baby!!πŸ˜†

D bureau scene where they wrap d babyπŸ˜†

God!! so cute and funny!! Daya-Abhi expressions!!!!! worth watching!!

Then Acp holding d baby in a pouch bag! just like d hollywood film d pacifierπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Thank u drilabh for the video this is the first time i saw the baby killer case really it was funny.. enjoyed a lot..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
From the episod of 571E 1115 the scene where the cid team is tryin to figure out wat exactly does the code mean...
Anushka is walking wid a paper n her hand along the board..she stands in such a way that it strikes acp that 571E can stand fod a bus no. The scene is reLly funny!!! Anushkas reaction to acp's instructions( 30 degrees left ki taraf ghumo!!) abhijeet and daya pass looks to each other!and when acp calls abhijeet he whispers to daya..."anushk ki class khatam ab meri baari!" ( or smthng like thT)
hahA πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
funny scenes i like many one.........it happens many times when abhijit sir praises tarika πŸ˜†......... & salukhe gives him looks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†................ at that time daya sir's expression are really something to watch out for πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†................... & yes one episode i found funny where there were solving the kidney racket ........... abhijit as preet & tarika his wife..... go to see the flat........... hum yaha par wedding pic lagaenge..... & vo hoga bacho ka kamra πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..........
maut ka saudagar mein bhi tarot card reader flirting with acp & daya sir smiling at back....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.......mithai wala was also goodπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

funny scenes i like many one.........it happens many times when abhijit sir praises tarika πŸ˜†......... & salukhe gives him looks πŸ˜† πŸ˜†................ at that time daya sir's expression are really something to watch out for πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†................... & yes one episode i found funny where there were solving the kidney racket ........... abhijit as preet & tarika his wife..... go to see the flat........... hum yaha par wedding pic lagaenge..... & vo hoga bacho ka kamra πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..........
maut ka saudagar mein bhi tarot card reader flirting with acp & daya sir smiling at back....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.......mithai wala was also goodπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually that was the only thing I ever liked about Abhijeet-Tarika flirting.

In this particular instance, she was the one who started off- saying 'shaadi ka photo' etc...then he gives her one look saying 'hain'....and then gives her a 'fitting reply' saying 'bachchon ka kamra' and she is completely shocked.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys..do u remember dat episode related to kidney racket..in which Abhijeet and Tarika comes to a property dealer...they both act as husband-wife..

when they entered in their flat...
tarika says...."Awwww..its soooo beautiful..superbbb...Meet us deewar par na hum apni shaadi ki photo lagayenge"

Abhijeet Says: Achchha

OMGGGG...at that time Abhi's n Tarika's Expressions were min-blowing...that scene was soooo funny...
Edited by akki-rockstar - 14 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

hey guys..do u remember dat episode related to kidney racket..in which Abhijeet and Tarika comes to a property dealer...they both act as husband-wife..

when they entered in their flat...
tarika says...."Awwww..its soooo beautiful..superbbb...Meet us deewar par na hum apni shaadi ki photo lagayenge"

Abhijeet Says: Achchha

OMGGGG...at that time Abhi's n Tarika's Expressions were min-blowing...that scene was soooo funny...

that one is everybody's fav πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......after that abhijit teases back aur vo humare bacho ka kamra 🀣........ tarika runs away 4m there
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@^...yeah dat was rly fab...even Tarika was looking rly very beautiful in Sari.rly luvd dat scene..
VS111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

The funniest scene ever has to be the Abhi-Niyati flirting scene from Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007). Followed by "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" Scene from Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007). These were just toooo funny.

Infact I am going to list them with case titles, as we move ahead here.

==========================================
Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007) : Abhi-Niyati Flirting scenes (2 Scenes)
Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007) :  "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" scene
Qatil Dank (aired 10-Oct-2008) : Shooting Practice scene
The Case Of Dr O's Missing Treasure (aired 31-Aug-2007) : "Biwi Milegi" scene
Qatil Mumfali (aired 18-Jan-2008) : Abhi Sir's "Ma'am" scene
Chehre Pe Chehra (aired 15-Feb-2008) : "Hone Ko Toh Mein Aur Abhijeet Bhi Hain" scene
The Case Of Deadly Video Game (aired 9-Feb-2007) : Freddie's Mithai scene
Case Of Green Fingers (aired 13-Mar-2009) : Freddie's Black Bouquet scene
Wax Bullet (aired 19-Jun-2009) : Abhi Sir's Uncle Scene

Do you have videos of the funny scenes from the episodes above?