Funny CID Scenes (Only Funny Ones!)

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah, we had emotional scenes threads, favourite moment threads etc where there were all kinds of favourites...😃

This thread is for only d funny scenes u loved! Can be any scene, not emotional but funny only!😛

I will be back with funny scenes i liked... But meanwhile tumlog shuru karo!!😳

😆
The funniest scene ever has to be the Abhi-Niyati flirting scene from Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007). Followed by "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" Scene from Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007). These were just toooo funny.

Infact I am going to list them with case titles, as we move ahead here.

==========================================
Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007) : Abhi-Niyati Flirting scenes (2 Scenes)
Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007) :  "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" scene
Qatil Dank (aired 10-Oct-2008) : Shooting Practice scene
The Case Of Dr O's Missing Treasure (aired 31-Aug-2007) : "Biwi Milegi" scene
Qatil Mumfali (aired 18-Jan-2008) : Abhi Sir's "Ma'am" scene
Chehre Pe Chehra (aired 15-Feb-2008) : "Hone Ko Toh Mein Aur Abhijeet Bhi Hain" scene
The Case Of Deadly Video Game (aired 9-Feb-2007) : Freddie's Mithai scene
Case Of Green Fingers (aired 13-Mar-2009) : Freddie's Black Bouquet scene
Wax Bullet (aired 19-Jun-2009) : Abhi Sir's Uncle Scene

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
mine fave was from THE RETURN OF THE DEAD MAN. (Taipan case) when Abhi, Daya n Muskaan were trying on disguises to go to a shop, thr ws a background music n no dialogues n Daya put on a yellow wig n ws in front of a mirror n Abhi saw into that mirror trying to fix his MOOCHH, the way he saw Daya n laughed n Daya's expression that time ws really funny...
The clinching evidence : Sakunkhe gets his "Pot" and gifts to ACP... The whole scene was amazing...!

The episode after Traitors in CID (The case of deadly chest ..i guess) where Daya nd Abhijeet are blabbering about ACP sir.. and he listens.. and then muskaan tells him all they said.. Both Abhi-Daya give such cute expressions..

The Goodbye Kiss Where Abhi sir gets so badly embarrased when he has to ask a girl to kiss on the Board for investigation...! the other girl troubles him so much.. his embarrasment is like awwww :p

Will post more as i remember..!

Edited by somu_05 - 13 years ago
there are so many of them!!!

prabha and somu have mentioned most of them. I'd like to add some

raaz lapata kidney ka - when acp asks abhi to get married to tarika and daya teasing him

khooni khabar - daya telling abhijeet that he has found a boy for taarika and acp later getting irritated with the word 'tarika'

galli cricket ka khooni raaz - the forensic lab wala scene

Edited by devashri - 13 years ago
Originally posted by somu_05

The clinching evidence : Sakunkhe gets his "Pot" and gifts to ACP... The whole scene was amazing...!

The episode after Traitors in CID where Daya nd Abhijeet are blabbering about ACP sir.. and he listens.. and then muskaan tells him all they said.. Both Abhi-Daya give such cute expressions..

The Goodbye Kiss Where Abhi sir gets so badly embarrased when he has to ask a girl to kiss on the Board for investigation...! the other girl troubles him so much.. his embarrasment is like awwww :p

Will post more as i remember..!

I think the second scene you have mentioned is from case of deadly chest. In traitor of cid, Acp and Muskaan dont have any scene together(except for the last part)
yeahh it must be case of deadly chest... i said teh episdoe after Traitors in CID..1 not traitors in CId..1 thanks for informing... 😃
The whole Salunkhe, Abhijeet and the flower vase scene from "case of the clinching evidence" was just brilliant! Abhijeet saying that he filled the vase with water and put flowers in it and his table got spoilt as the water was leaking... and Salunkhe saying that although Abhijeet was a good officer, his aesthetic sense was terrible  😆 One of the most adorable scenes. It's so cute to imagine that Abhijeet would do something like put flowers in a vase 😳

And there was this episode in the re-runs recently, forgot the title, where Daya, Abhijeet and Freddy are practising shooting in the shooting range.And then Abhijeet and Daya go check their scores. Abhijeet has all 5 bullets on target. Then both of them check out Daya's target. Daya says "paanch toh yahaan lagein hain aur baaki paanch bas aise hi....". Abhijeet asks him, " Humein toh sirf paanch goli maarna tha, toh phir yeh dus goli kahaan se ayein?" and then they look at Fredricks... (I just cant remember the dialogues word to word sorry) Fredricks turns out to be the one shooting shooting at Daya's target instead of his own because he closes his eyes while shooting.... lol 😃 Couldnt stop laughing!
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
In the Case Of The Killer Video Game, Abhijit and the others play a prank on poor Freddy, by repeating on how  many in people in India are dying of diabetes, and then they see Freddy who has been eating the sweets and tell him to go wash his hands as soon as possible. As son as he disappears, ACP asks, "Gaya kya? Abhijit, kaise swad hain hain iska". Abhijit says, "Sir, try nahi kiya hain". ACP says "Toh phir intezar kiska hain?" and they start eating the sweets. 😆😆😆😆 That one was really funny.

And in the Case Of The Baby Killer, when Abhijit is indicating the size of the baby to the shopkeeper and when Daya, ACP, Freddy and Abhijit try to tie the diaper and ultimately Dr. Niyati comes in and says "Yeh aap logon ne diaper bandha hain ya parcel?"
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
There was this episode yesterday...oh sorry I don't seem to remember the names...the one where the Tarot card reader commits murders.

She meets the ACP in the mall and then tells him how 'handsome' he is...and goes close to him and whispers something in his ears.

Abhijeet and Daya are standing behind the lady, completely shocked and the ACP gives them a glare. Then Abhijeet starts talking about the case.

Then Anushka goes to forensic and tells Niyati about this...and Niyati asks in her usual style  'usne ACP to kiss toh nahin kiya'. 😆

Later ACP asks Daya if he would like to know what the lady told him in his ears and Daya gets embarrassed and says 'Nahin sir, rehne dijiye'. 🤣 (Daya's expression was too good)

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago