Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yeah, we had emotional scenes threads, favourite moment threads etc where there were all kinds of favourites...Big smile

This thread is for only d funny scenes u loved! Can be any scene, not emotional but funny only!Tongue

I will be back with funny scenes i liked... But meanwhile tumlog shuru karo!!Embarrassed

LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny CID Scenes (Only Funny Ones!)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
The funniest scene ever has to be the Abhi-Niyati flirting scene from Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007). Followed by "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" Scene from Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007). These were just toooo funny.

Infact I am going to list them with case titles, as we move ahead here.

==========================================
Case Of The Headless Corpse (aired 23-Mar-2007) : Abhi-Niyati Flirting scenes (2 Scenes)
Ek Lapata Ladki (aired 21-Dec-2007) :  "Hum Ne Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai" scene
Qatil Dank (aired 10-Oct-2008) : Shooting Practice scene
The Case Of Dr O's Missing Treasure (aired 31-Aug-2007) : "Biwi Milegi" scene
Qatil Mumfali (aired 18-Jan-2008) : Abhi Sir's "Ma'am" scene
Chehre Pe Chehra (aired 15-Feb-2008) : "Hone Ko Toh Mein Aur Abhijeet Bhi Hain" scene
The Case Of Deadly Video Game (aired 9-Feb-2007) : Freddie's Mithai scene
Case Of Green Fingers (aired 13-Mar-2009) : Freddie's Black Bouquet scene
Wax Bullet (aired 19-Jun-2009) : Abhi Sir's Uncle Scene

Edited by prabha. - 19 April 2010 at 12:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arusheewahitutunmsweety20suveenasterPrincess13.pappaisRTPSFanaticRadhikeranisuhaani.cidmjhtAditi_97.YaJuShI.Shagnikaawesumsonia

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
mine fave was from THE RETURN OF THE DEAD MAN. (Taipan case) when Abhi, Daya n Muskaan were trying on disguises to go to a shop, thr ws a background music n no dialogues n Daya put on a yellow wig n ws in front of a mirror n Abhi saw into that mirror trying to fix his MOOCHH, the way he saw Daya n laughed n Daya's expression that time ws really funny...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tutunmsuveenastersuchi_dev2006pappais.YaJuShI.RadhikeraniDivAniTanniawesumsonia

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
The clinching evidence : Sakunkhe gets his "Pot" and gifts to ACP... The whole scene was amazing...!

The episode after Traitors in CID (The case of deadly chest ..i guess) where Daya nd Abhijeet are blabbering about ACP sir.. and he listens.. and then muskaan tells him all they said.. Both Abhi-Daya give such cute expressions..

The Goodbye Kiss Where Abhi sir gets so badly embarrased when he has to ask a girl to kiss on the Board for investigation...! the other girl troubles him so much.. his embarrasment is like awwww :p

Will post more as i remember..!

Edited by somu_05 - 22 April 2010 at 9:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavati17tutunmcid-copBhavanabnucktspappaisRTPSFanaticGirl-Lawsworth.YaJuShI.RadhikeraniDivAniTanni

devashri

devashri

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
there are so many of them!!!

prabha and somu have mentioned most of them. I'd like to add some

raaz lapata kidney ka - when acp asks abhi to get married to tarika and daya teasing him

khooni khabar - daya telling abhijeet that he has found a boy for taarika and acp later getting irritated with the word 'tarika'

galli cricket ka khooni raaz - the forensic lab wala scene

Edited by devashri - 22 April 2010 at 8:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth.YaJuShI.Radhikeraniawesumsonia-purnima-

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

The clinching evidence : Sakunkhe gets his "Pot" and gifts to ACP... The whole scene was amazing...!

The episode after Traitors in CID where Daya nd Abhijeet are blabbering about ACP sir.. and he listens.. and then muskaan tells him all they said.. Both Abhi-Daya give such cute expressions..

The Goodbye Kiss Where Abhi sir gets so badly embarrased when he has to ask a girl to kiss on the Board for investigation...! the other girl troubles him so much.. his embarrasment is like awwww :p

Will post more as i remember..!

I think the second scene you have mentioned is from case of deadly chest. In traitor of cid, Acp and Muskaan dont have any scene together(except for the last part)

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yeahh it must be case of deadly chest... i said teh episdoe after Traitors in CID..1 not traitors in CId..1 thanks for informing... Big smile

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
The whole Salunkhe, Abhijeet and the flower vase scene from "case of the clinching evidence" was just brilliant! Abhijeet saying that he filled the vase with water and put flowers in it and his table got spoilt as the water was leaking... and Salunkhe saying that although Abhijeet was a good officer, his aesthetic sense was terrible  LOL One of the most adorable scenes. It's so cute to imagine that Abhijeet would do something like put flowers in a vase Embarrassed

And there was this episode in the re-runs recently, forgot the title, where Daya, Abhijeet and Freddy are practising shooting in the shooting range.And then Abhijeet and Daya go check their scores. Abhijeet has all 5 bullets on target. Then both of them check out Daya's target. Daya says "paanch toh yahaan lagein hain aur baaki paanch bas aise hi....". Abhijeet asks him, " Humein toh sirf paanch goli maarna tha, toh phir yeh dus goli kahaan se ayein?" and then they look at Fredricks... (I just cant remember the dialogues word to word sorry) Fredricks turns out to be the one shooting shooting at Daya's target instead of his own because he closes his eyes while shooting.... lol Big smile Couldnt stop laughing!

Edited by zerry123 - 22 April 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nickkrsomu_05.YaJuShI.DivAniTanni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top