Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

4/19 - Rang Episode Update - completed

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey people...lol sorry the update will be a bit late...I was writing an exam...so I still need to watch the show...lol so stay tuned

Khanak comes to her house where she sees everyone wearing white...she is confused...her sister-in-law comes running while Khanak is still walking shocked and confused. The people sitting down and get up and look at her with sadden faces. Shantanu comes in from the back when Khanak notices the body and realizes it's Suraaj. She continues to stare at the body with a sullen expression...Shantanu is looking at her from behind. Her sister-in-law comes running toward her and hugs her when Khanak drops her thalli...she keeps on crying that her Suraaj bhaiyya is dead but Khanak is not reacting. Khanak moves her away and walks backwards still looking at Suraaj's dead body. She runs away...all the way to her mandap Cry. She looks at the workers moving the mandap stuff and keeps staring at it. She sees herself getting married to Suraaj and smiles at that memory. A song plays in the back ground as she keeps on remembering him...but then realizes that there is no one there.

She drops her bangles and jewelleries...(the process of her becoming a widow I guess) Her sindoor washes off as the song continues to play. They show the red odhni as the process of her becoming a widow goes on. Khanak comes back to the house as her SIL is still crying...Shantanu looks at her shocked as she walks by. Her parents come running to her...her mom hugs a emotionless Khanak (gosh I am getting the creeps...these scenes make me so sad!) Shantanu looks uncomfortable...he wants to go console her. Her dad asks her what just happened beta (um...how in the world is she suppose to know?) She walks away from them toward Suraaj...she goes and sits besides him. As everyone continue to cry...she just sits there emotionless....she is seen still sitting like that in a widow's dress. She puts all her jewelleries on Suraaj's sheet. Suraaj's bro goes to Shantanu and says what happened? I had sent him to you for two hours...how was I suppose to know that he would never return. Khanak realizes what is happening and finally awakens from her solemn state. She remembers Shantanu telling her that he switched the machine on when Suraaj told him to...he got electricuted and dropped in the water.

She gets up and goes toward Shantanu...and THUD!!!! She slaps him hard! She calls him a murderer as everyone look on shocked including Shantanu. You have killed my husband...you have killed my Suraaj...she starts to shake him while he looks on shocked. He tells her to shut up as she says that you have destroyed my maang. You had told me at the mandir that you had...when Shantanu interupts and says what are you saying? Because of your irresponsiblity...my husband died! She cries that her Suraaj is dead...while the evil bhabhi steals all the jewelleries Angry (yeh time hai is sab ka?) She keeps on repeating her Suraaj is dead...her mom and SIL come to console her...while Shantanu doesn't know what just hit him. He looks on shocked as he sees her crying...she goes and tries to wake Suraaj up as the sad song plays in the background. The men pick Suraaj's arti up as Khanak continues to cry. Shantanu looks at the procession and back at a crying Khanak....

In Mumbai

Shantanu's dad is yelling at Chosky as everyone looked shocked...he says why did he let Shantanu go to the house...listen to me...it doesn't matter how much you have to spend...finish this matter right there and now. When the mother asks him what happened...he says that Shantanu has gone to Suraaj's house for antim sanskar. Shantanu's bhabhi says that they will only look for money...they will never go to the police.

Back to Khanak

She is remembering her old moments with Suraaj...her mom comes to her and tells her to take care of herself. Khanak is crying silent tears...you have been married to Suraaj for 7 janams...some janams you will spend with him...others will be spent in intezaar. Khanak says but that's the matter for the next janam...what should I do in this janam? How will I live through this one? Life is very long...I can't live without Suraaj....her mom says that you will definately get your Suraaj since he can't live without you...to get him in the next janam...this life is your challenge. You have to take care of yourself in order for his soul to rest in peace...you have to go through this challenge. Khanak says mom if this generation is finished early...then the next janam will come faster, right? Her mom says that don't talk like that...your Suraaj has left you here...you have to take care of his responsiblity. Think about your MIL who has lost her son...who will take care of her in her oldness. Think about this haveli whose foundation has broken...you have to be the sahara...Khanak cries as her mother says that it was God's marzi...just accept it my daughter.

Precap: Shantanu says that he is ready to take care of them all their lives...forever

Edited by -bhootni- - 19 April 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaaranayanib1ndushiningstar47ahcirpragyakumarAnonymus PJdumbasheeba_97joa123pujasJotz_92dani10rohanluvdmgfan03kulsumdsosweetsumimushkan_2003naj7bookbrain007teri_susan-Amri--SilverFlames-anna44isomersnivedithapop77No_Comments-Fatima-

rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
no probs,thanks!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Okeeyy dear...
LOL...
Pressed the like button without reading... LOL

-bhootni-

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
lol sorry I just finished Geet's update...lol i'll try not to take an hour to write this one!
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thank u sooo much sumi Hug

-bhootni-

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you...poor khanak