Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
KW is an unbelievably amazing actor
Posted: 13 years ago
I see a lot of grabbing , pinning and closing in coming up. Aggressive Sid is super expressive
sanaya789 thumbnail
karan wahi is one gem of an actor. n i am in love with him.
He's been given 7 months and he's not going to waste the opportunity to show how much ridhimma means to him!!...........

Sid's feelings and love are becoming more apparent and now that he has started imaging and dreaming Ridz ............

I think the divorce signing played at major part here, and finally the thought of letting Ridz go, cant bear to lose her

This is what Ridz needs to realize now - the truth, what Sid was doing for her, he was sacrificing his love for her happiness, even though he was in pain constantly
He wasnt letting her go coz he didnt want her, or wanted freedom from her, but was being selfless for her and thats his love....

Once Ridz knows that, and sees that - then we will see Ridz look at Sid differently more and understand him and his love and also what she feels for him///
Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Nice Post Khushi.

Fantabulous Analysis.
The way Sid handled his emotions,it's great to watch.
KW is the Best.

ditto😳
Originally posted by: supercool3

beautiful analysis Khushi ... bravo👏

the way Sid behaved during that scene was completely amazing, and the way you penned it down completely blew me away..

but ofc all major credit should go to KW for portraying such a complex character with great appeal and just leavin us speechless

he is n unbelievably talented actor
kw0906 thumbnail
karan wahi rocks!!!! he is the reason DMG is stil running with pretty good TRP
even AR fans had stopped watching dmg ....for the while...
dats was the time cnv brought karan wahi TO SAVE DMG..

ALL CREDIT GOES TO KARAN WAHI'S ROCKING PERFORMANCE....