Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

u know..everyday at like 11am here (i live in the u.s) I try to rush to indiaforum to see the update posted by u, sjain.. but today, after reading the future updates.. i didnt... so disheartened.. but reading this update gave me a little bit of hope.. a)shanky came back on monday instead of wednezday, so the source isnt' AS accurate as i thought it was (no offense to to sally) and b)shanky is HAPPY to see armaan..i think this is the FIRST time in the history of DMG that Dr. Shashank Gupta is genuinely glad to see Dr. Armaan Malik and the cherry on the cake was the HUG! holy crap..affection!!!

So..imma start hoping for AR reunion again...

AR FOREVER!!!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shimz

u know..everyday at like 11am here (i live in the u.s) I try to rush to indiaforum to see the update posted by u, sjain.. but today, after reading the future updates.. i didnt... so disheartened.. but reading this update gave me a little bit of hope.. a)shanky came back on monday instead of wednezday, so the source isnt' AS accurate as i thought it was (no offense to to sally) and b)shanky is HAPPY to see armaan..i think this is the FIRST time in the history of DMG that Dr. Shashank Gupta is genuinely glad to see Dr. Armaan Malik and the cherry on the cake was the HUG! holy crap..affection!!!

So..imma start hoping for AR reunion again...

AR FOREVER!!!

aww ..so sweet of u ..even I luv updating ..so that ..who r not watching can atleast ..read the update ...!!😊
😊
and yes ..I thought..same ..when I saw shanky today!!

so b positive and hope for the best !!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHASHANK n ARMAAN scene was too good

the moment Shanky hugged ARMAAN i cried .

It was such a beautul scene .. TOOOO Emotional

a2zahid thumbnail
it hurts alot to see armaan like dis😭