Kkusum

I miss writing Updates too...MISBAH

misbahuddinka thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey frndz,

i just visited india forums now since i posted my last update on jan 31 ( monday )...and i was surprised at the overwhelming response to my post.....thnks so much all.....

and to tell u the truth....i miss writing the updates too...coz it had become like a habit for me .....anyways, whenever i get time, il do it for sure.....

and i had fun writing the 31st Jan update....mayb thts y it came out well....i always have fun writing my updates....lol

hope to see ya all soon....

bye and take care all....

Misbah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stpra thumbnail

don't worry, take ur time.

Main hoon Na....

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh plz stpra u always post old updates anmyways 

and Misbah we all miss ur updates and doo write whenever u get chance plz thnx

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True Misbah!

We really do miss updates. Frankly speaking I have stopped watching Kusum too and read updates rarely.

But your work is important and hope you are doing good.

May be you can just be visiting IF and read updates here and sometime we do get to read yours...😉

All the best!
stpra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mana

ooh plz stpra u always post old updates anmyways 

and Misbah we all miss ur updates and doo write whenever u get chance plz thnx

Mana, "ALWAYS" ???  When time comes you will know why I did that, but for now I can't tell anything more than that.

sowmyaa thumbnail
yes, Misbah we love your updates... they were so nice and detailed. Please do write whenever you can. WE just love to read ur updates. Thanks for all your hard work.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i agree wit every who said that ur updates r very well written and detailed. plz update wheneva u can! they r awesum updates!

shahidlover24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stpra

don't worry, take ur time.

Main hoon Na....

lol 😆
can we trust u?

pmahesh thumbnail
Yes Misbah, your updates were great. In fact i have stopped reading the updates now regularly because they are so confusing. Your updates were so clear and detailed. I felt like i was watching the episodes. I was so happy when i saw your update, i thought you were back but realised after reading the update that it is just for one day

Anyway, your work is important but do update whenever you get time, we will all wait for it.

Thanks