Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Rani Ma feels betrayed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
She was fuming and upset at both Yash and Panna. I bet Panna will find a way to wriggle out of this jam. She always does. I want her to pay but she gets away with everything

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduAmor.mayur-tashachullbulliPrincessFlaviaNupur9Anu-Reddymeghapartiruky786Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rani Ma feels betrayed" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I bet vo baad me saara blame yash pe daal degi kahegi usi ki wajah se arya bhaga tha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaruky786Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yes jiji agree with u,
 iye dai ma ka kuch bharosha nehi hain, aabhi ek baat kehe rehi hain toh doosri time aur ek baat kehegi,
abhi toh bahut Yash ke liye bol rehi hain, kaun jane agle pal hi kuch aur agar bole toh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlavia

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
U all are right...ye lakshan ache nahi hain yaar...bhagvan na kare ki yash ke saath aur kuch bura ho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
What's Rani Maa fuming about??
& why is Yash standing with his Saar jhuka hua sa as if he is the one who committed a mistake here.

Rani Maa, if is at all smart, should sense the scene immediately.
Dai Maa or NO Dai Maa, the scene is black & white!
Arya the culprit-coward ran away....Yash the epitome of honor-intergirty-strenght takes his place instead.....!
NOW, the mudda is, How are they all going to salvage the situation in front of Maudi & her family....& worse, how is Reva going to react once she will know she got married to Yash.
What a deceitful web everyone has got caught into.
Interesting to see how they all wiggle out.
want to see some AMAZING love track between YASH-Reva!
Want to see how Yash will win her with his niceness.....& how Reva will react when she will know the person she hated is the person she should be loving!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-tashaKrishna_Sourav

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

What's Rani Maa fuming about??
& why is Yash standing with his Saar jhuka hua sa as if he is the one who committed a mistake here.

Rani Maa, if is at all smart, should sense the scene immediately.
Dai Maa or NO Dai Maa, the scene is black & white!
Arya the culprit-coward ran away....Yash the epitome of honor-intergirty-strenght takes his place instead.....!
NOW, the mudda is, How are they all going to salvage the situation in front of Maudi & her family....& worse, how is Reva going to react once she will know she got married to Yash.
What a deceitful web everyone has got caught into.
Interesting to see how they all wiggle out.
want to see some AMAZING love track between YASH-Reva!
Want to see how Yash will win her with his niceness.....& how Reva will react when she will know the person she hated is the person she should be loving!

Red : Exactly N,  I didnt understand that either........ I didnt know what Rani maa wants LOL......... i mean what will she do in place of Yash? Ouch She wouldve done the same naa.........But anyways she just got a shocker of her life, so it will take some time for it all to sink in, so I will let go of her blabbering this time LOL..........

And abt the Muddha............. ur so right and even Iam quite eager to watch out for Reva's reaction to all this betrayal............ She will be devastated to start with Ouch............ But then she has no idea how sweet of an husband she got Embarrassed Tongue............ Thanks to Arya's cowardness, Reva bach gayi LOLLOL...............

Anyways I feel Arya will come running and  inform to his mom and co that its Yash who kidnapped him and took his place LOL........... I so expect this kind of plans from him LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anandanamayur-tasha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top