Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why phoonk2 and Pathshaala failed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why phoonk2 and Pathshaala failed (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

shahid doesn't have killer looks, i wud like to believe he is a good actor, people love the actors, looks r secondary, if it was about looks wat wud people like srk do?

Hello..!!!..Srk is very goodlooking.

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aladin-

rani mukherhji is still a top actress despite all the flops she has given, people still love preity zinta even though she has not given any commercial success recently, an actor is judged by all his movies and roles and more so by the good ones, even if the movie flops an actor can be appreciated! that's why hrithik is still on the top! even though a magazine wrote finish on his face the magazine sold like hot cakes, and his fans never lost their faith in him!

I am a huge Rani fan, but even I have to admit that professionally she is not doing good at this time.  Tongue

Preity has sizzled out already (professionally, in bollywood I mean).  Of course, she still is loved.  That was not the point.  TongueTongue
y r u quoting me? please don't

Excuse me.  Ermm  You don't own the forum.  I'm not calling you any names, am I??  Why making it an issue??   You are posting on a discussion forum, so there are chances you might be quoted.  No need to instigate a fight over something like this.  Tongue
it was u who told me not to quote i am following it and so shud u, by the looks of it, it is u who is trying to start a fight, leave me alone

Believe me, I have no wishes to hold on to you or quote you.  You directed a comment towards my previous comment, so I merely told you the reason why I posted what I did.  No need to take it sooo personally.  Chill.  Tongue

As for Shahid, he is young so he has time.  Actors don't really have to worry about getting older, unlike the actresses. 

DEEENCH

IF-Dazzler

DEEENCH

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
seriosly y would u waste ur money 2 watch these 2 films in cinema??
i would rather buy the dvd.
if i will ever watch them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

SRK used to be innovative when it came to roles, but he became typecast eventually.  I don't think he is good looking, but he has a certain charm.  Big smile

I used to love his earlier movies. 

qwww

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza--Aladin--PoisonIvy-

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -anisha-

SRK used to be innovative when it came to roles, but he became typecast eventually.  I don't think he is good looking, but he has a certain charm.  Big smile

I used to love his earlier movies. 

i wont debate on that front,u see ,i anyways dont find conventionally goodlukin ppl handsomeLOL

Edited by -anisha- - 19 April 2010 at 8:18am

-Aladin-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top