Rang Badalti Odhani

~Yashashri Masurkar fanclub, Appreciation thread~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yash you are one beautiful woman dear....you have such a lovely smile and you look so good both Sarees and Shalwar suits...simplicity suits you a  lotBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeshanakforeverWooHooHaha21ffkhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Yashashri Masurkar fanclub, Appreciation thread~ (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
yashashri(I just love ur name) u looked very pretty in those suits especially the pink one.

And ur smile is very gorgeous,and u are highly talented in acting as well.

love u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverWooHooHaha21ffkhan

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
well yashashri
Awesome natural acting right from the beginning.

just wanted to say how much I love ur smiling face,ur natural looks,ur awesome expressions,dialogue delivery,perfect tone.,innocent looks and much more.

I was so glad to see the same khanak who is bubbly and full of life.,mischievous yet so caring and loving.

And ur smile i cannot stop admiring how  beautiful/radiant/gorgous ur smile is.,the best i have seen onscreeen in my view.It just soothes my heart and makes me smile.Such a powerful natural smile.Please take good care of that.

I have said it many times please get the smile insured if there is a ny scehme for that  in our country.I am not joking.Really love ur smile too much.

And coming to ur acting u are doing a brilliant job by breathing freshness and naturality into khanak's character.The episode on monday was rocking wehere we got to see the same naughty khanak that we saw at dhulwadi.and the u imitated shaan's sneezes and  made fun of shaan's childhood photos was so natural as we do at home.added u have a pleasant voice.

coming to offscreen

I like ur friendly attitude to ur fans  ur promptness and enthusiasm in replying to them.,through FB amd IF. aknowledge their love for thank them and reply.I guess not many are so humble.

It  really feels nice for the fans .Thanx for that.

And ur offscreen photos with western outfits were really very good.U seem to have a fine feminine figure.please try to maintain the same.

And my humble request to u is do nt wear short dresses like most telly stars do offscreeen.I think short dresses may not suit u the same as jeans,salwars,saees  skirts,etc.,And u have agood figure suited for jeans .

u are the first actress in television whom i admire so much.,after kyoko fukada a very popular japanes tv actress whose smile is the same as u.But i love u even more than  her.

I am still wondering what makes me love u so much.I guess it has to be ur simplicity,ur unpretending ways ,natural looks just like any other middle class girl,ur sincerity to ur profession friendliness and ur smile too.

U make ke feel as though u are really khanak.,and somebody outthere called khanak.,doing all that mischief.,living a selfless simple life.

Well I think I have said too much.But it happens when u really admire someone.

God bless u.take care.

mjht_lover

Groupbie

mjht_lover

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
add me too...question though? how old is she? she's younger than Karan and he's 24. Cuz there was an article about concerns for casting rucha opposite karan as she's older than him so yashashri must be younger. she looks younger too cuz she's just sooo cute. she has this innocence on her face. it makes her look pretty

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
@mjht_lover

Yashashri had earlier worked in a BPO.Normally they employ persons in BPO aroound 20-21 or so.(first employment).

Though 18 years is the legal age.,they usually employ above 20 -21 years only.This I know well because few of my  freind swork there in senior positions.. yashashri worked in BPO more  or less about one and half years  ago.So My guess is yashashri must be around 22 years-23 years.

yes.,she does look a lot young and cute and that is one of the reasons why the shaan/khanak couple are liked.

Rucha is  around 30 years old( one of friends says so.)

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i think i have begun to respect her even more as a person than an actor. she is so humble yaar! just like us, a very everyday girlSmile

Edited by shaantak - 14 August 2010 at 1:17am

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_lover

add me too...question though? how old is she? she's younger than Karan and he's 24. Cuz there was an article about concerns for casting rucha opposite karan as she's older than him so yashashri must be younger. she looks younger too cuz she's just sooo cute. she has this innocence on her face. it makes her look pretty

I have a little confusion on her age bcoz i found only her birth date, but not birth year. though i think she's 19.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverWooHooHaha21

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i feel she is some where near to 21-23.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top