CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - I (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Abhi Sir Ma'am scene is from Qatil Mumfali (aired 18-Jan-2008). I can't recollect much about the case but it was about how peanut oil was used to kill a rich guy. His wife is attacked with a dart the same day but she survives. The suspects are his son, his sister (the ma'am Smile) and his business partner. It was murder for property.

Daya Sir's scene with the Receptionist is from Chehre Pe Chehra (aired 15-Feb-2008). In this a thief is attacks a couple in the parking lot trying to rob them. When the man tries to resist, this thief takes out his gun and is about to fire but when after a gun shot is fired its the thief who falls down. When the CID team comes on the scene they find that the thief is very heavy on makeup, when the makeup is removed they find that he is one of the biggest businessmen of the country. Why was he trying to rob people in the parking lot and why he was shot even when he was not recognizable is the plot of the case.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - I (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey prabha,

thanks for a great work. could you please upload the case in which abhijeet found in car with injured and ACP explain abhi's story to viren.

it will be a gr8 help to me as i tried hard to find the video of this.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
This thread is not to request for cases. However check this thread. The case title is "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE"

Posts requesting videos will not be answered henceforth in this thread. This thread is strictly for queries about CID.

Edited by prabha. - 19 April 2010 at 12:15pm

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

This thread is not to request for cases. However check this thread. The case title is "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE"

Posts requesting videos will not be answered henceforth in this thread. This thread is strictly for queries about CID.

sorry.Smile i think its a misunderstanding from side. now onwards no video request from my side on this post.

arusheewahi

Groupbie

arusheewahi

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi!!!
Can you pls give the sypnosis of case of the undercover cop!
and isnt case of the missing bullet the case in which dr salunkhe gets framed that he removed the bullet and all??
Thanks!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
There are two different cases THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET and THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET aired in 1998. In this case Daya Sir is accused of murder. THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET aired in 2002. In this case Dr Salunkhe is unable to find the bullet in the Victim's body which has no exit wound. He is accused by ACP for hiding the bullet to save the suspects who were his friends.

I saw THE CASE OF THE UNDERCOVER COP just once. Let me see what I can recollect. ACP with team is visiting a jail where they find a very young prisoner. He is accused of trading in drugs. Speaking with him ACP understands that he is a small fish and the master minds are out in the open. So Abhi Sir disguises as a drug dealer to find the master minds. Thats the crux of the case. You can check this thread to see if vid is available or request for the same.

Edited by prabha. - 19 April 2010 at 1:47pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Prabha Di, are you the only one who'll be helpiing the others, or can we help also if you aren't online?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Anyone who knows the answer go ahead. ASK ME does not mean ME, Prabha; ME here is this THREAD. However I will be monitoring this thread as much as I can.

Edited by prabha. - 19 April 2010 at 1:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top