ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - I - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by didobhav

Look yaar i think even Shagnika and sneha want to know about the clip atleast someone answer
YES U R right!!!!😃 even we want to know abt the clip very badly!!!
Originally posted by didobhav

Look yaar i think even Shagnika and sneha want to know about the clip atleast someone answer

add my name in demanding people there... 😊 i want to see that 😛
Guys did you see the title of this thread "CID Queries [NOT Video Requests]"
Originally posted by prabha.

Strange, I am not facing any such issue. Just try this, it may help
1. Go to a command prompt. (Start -> Run -> cmd)
2. Enter "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotation marks, press Enter.
3. Close command window, try to go to site again.
This is not working....this phenomenon is troubling me today again.

There was this lady who played the role of Minakshi - the suicide bomber in 571E1115.

The same lady seems to be there in 'Seven'...am I right??? I don't watch Seven regularly, but I think I saw this lady there.
Prabha Di, I wanna ask  U that when ABHI SIR lose his Memory , then he won't recognize her mother. He was not remembering his past life. then how he recognize his friend Viren , who was his college frnd. Plzzz ans me otherwise I'll not sleep. yet also I'm not sleeping from 3 days , cause of this Question.  PLZZZZZZZZZ :-)😕 😔 😭 🤔
Originally posted by KiyaSparsh789

Prabha Di, I wanna ask  U that when ABHI SIR lose his Memory , then he won't recognize her mother. He was not remembering his past life. then how he recognize his friend Viren , who was his college frnd. Plzzz ans me otherwise I'll not sleep. yet also I'm not sleeping from 3 days , cause of this Question.  PLZZZZZZZZZ :-)😕 😔 😭 🤔
Do you want only Prabha to answer it??? 😆😆

@ KiyaSparsh789 if u wanted only Prabha di to answer then don't read my reply otherwise u can 😆 😆

u see CID creatives kai baar gadbad kar dethe hain just to include an emotional angle but haan aisa bhi hain ki Abhi sir ko kuch kuch baatein yaad aathi hai he met his mom just 3-4 days after his accident so found it difficult to recognise her but Viren's name was mentioned years later toh shaayad unhe kuch kuch yaad ho,but once again i'll say there are many loopholes in some episodes toh utna logically mat sochna just look at it frm an emotional angle

Yeah even i dont watch seven. but the actress is shama sikandar. yeah she is in seven.

Originally posted by visrom

There was this lady who played the role of Minakshi - the suicide bomber in 571E1115.

The same lady seems to be there in 'Seven'...am I right??? I don't watch Seven regularly, but I think I saw this lady there.
Her name is Shama Sikandar. Yeah even i dont watch seven but she is shama.
Kya yaar tum log bhi. Anyway

Originally posted by KiyaSparsh789

Prabha Di, I wanna ask  U that when ABHI SIR lose his Memory , then he won't recognize her mother. He was not remembering his past life. then how he recognize his friend Viren , who was his college frnd. Plzzz ans me otherwise I'll not sleep. yet also I'm not sleeping from 3 days , cause of this Question.  PLZZZZZZZZZ :-)🤔

The creative Team of CID has not been consistent with the backgrounds of CID officers. Sometimes to give depth to their plots, or add an emotional twist they mess around with their background. So thats the main reason why he recognised Viren 😃

When Abhi Sir was kidnapped in 1999 he was very badly beaten up and sustain injury on his head, leading to permanent memory loss. Then sometime in 2004 there was an episode where its shown that he again sustained a head injury leading to temporary memory loss, in the same case he got back some part of his memory. So I guess we can just say that by 2008 he remembers some parts of his past but not all of it.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago