Page 1 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 2 Page 42

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Presenting ASK ME a one stop thread for all queries about CID. We will try and get answers to as many as possible. Please do not post requests for case videos.

Of late a lot of members are opening new threads for small queries like "what the name of the case" or "preview of XYZ case" or some such detail. These threads don't go beyond 2-3 posts. Such questions don't need threads of their own, then the same question is posted in 10 different threads as well. This only clutters the forum. So I request members to post their questions here and others will try to answer them.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

Edited by prabha. - 20 September 2010 at 10:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderBloomtotallynotme101jiya.sunnyp1414suhaani.cidmjhtvisrommonika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - I" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I had posted this query in cid re-runs thread but i guess this is the right place for this:

can someone give me the synopsis of  "khoonki raaj..ek awaaz" please
is it the one in which the khooni is caught as her father-in-law recognizes the sound of her bracelet or earring or something of that sort??

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I don't remember the exact detials of this case, Khoon Ka Raaj..Ek Aawaz (29-May-2009) I remember an old man who is an amnesia patient is a witness to a murder of a woman. He has been left on the roads by his son and daughter-in-law. He is not able to answer any questions. He however reacts to a certain sound and investigations lead CID to believe that he heard this sound at the murder spot. The girl killed is found to be his son's girlfriend, who is killed by his daughter-in-law. Something in the jewelry she is wearing makes that sound he reacts to. Ironically the man she threw out of the house happened to be witness to her crime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cid-cop

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Prabha Di, members have been talking about MISSING BULLET case. why is it so special?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Hmm why people talk about it so much, well I don't recollect seeing it. But after coming here I have read a lot about. So this is what I understand.

Missing Bullet is a 1998 case, the first case where Daya Sir got prominence, scope to perform. It was very high on emotions. Daya Sir a young new CID officer accused of Murder and Suspended. He could not take it and tries to kill himself. On the other hand ACP knowing his young officer will do no wrong is trying to prove he is not guilty along with Viren. The scene where ACP stops Daya Sir from killing himself is supposed to be a classic. This case gave Daya Sir his first moment to shine and he did not disappoint. And above all why people talk about it, its because it is Dayanand Sir's personal favorite case as well. That alone makes this case very special

Edited by prabha. - 19 April 2010 at 3:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyaLavenderBloomtotallynotme101Girl-Lawsworthawesumsoniamonika21

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I am looking for names of the following two episodes.

1. Freddy defeats both Daya and Abhijit in chess and then when ACP challenges him, they realise he has been cheating.LOL. He has an earplug thru which he is receiving instructions from comp.

2. Sequel of "Traitors in CID", where they have to investigate a treasure box, sprayed with acid or something. I think Malini Dey plays an actress who purchases that place.

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

I am looking for names of the following two episodes.

1. Freddy defeats both Daya and Abhijit in chess and then when ACP challenges him, they realise he has been cheating.LOL. He has an earplug thru which he is receiving instructions from comp.

2. Sequel of "Traitors in CID", where they have to investigate a treasure box, sprayed with acid or something. I think Malini Dey plays an actress who purchases that place.
1. Case of murder on sets
2. Secret of deadly chest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I want to know d synopses of d  cases which had d funny scenes of abhi calling d lady mam and dat of daya showing his boyish side viz d receptionist.... plz!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top