Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
triangle btween morang & rudr is automatically created if rudr marries mongi to take revenge or whatever reason... Even i saw a progr where they said there is triangle btw morang & rudr.
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

triangle btween morang & rudr is automatically created if rudr marries mongi to take revenge or whatever reason... Even i saw a progr where they said there is triangle btw morang & rudr.

its very confusing to me ramo.. b cuz their saying rudr will have a triangle with morang.. and here we see a promo where he totally makes a pass at santu... 😕 its like what??? 😕
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
sam the thing is even if he is genuinely interested in santu he cant hav her, so if birwa turns complately negative after DM slaps her then he may team up with her to wreck the wedding. Bcoz HRITU said in her interview that birwa CANNOT SEE SARANG WITH MONGI. So chances of bridegroom swap are strong. And another strange thing is if rudr made a pass at santu like the promo she wud know he likes her so if he reveals that as his OTHER SIDE as in synopsis why wud it stun her????? Obviously either promo is a dream so santu never knew his feelings OR rudr reveals his good side & stuns her.
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

sam the thing is even if he is genuinely interested in santu he cant hav her, so if birwa turns complately negative after DM slaps her then he may team up with her to wreck the wedding. Bcoz HRITU said in her interview that birwa CANNOT SEE SARANG WITH MONGI. So chances of bridegroom swap are strong. And another strange thing is if rudr made a pass at santu like the promo she wud know he likes her so if he reveals that as his OTHER SIDE as in synopsis why wud it stun her????? Obviously either promo is a dream so santu never knew his feelings OR rudr reveals his good side & stuns her.

i guess we can just hope for the best.. however i dont want rudr teaming up with psycho birwa.. 😡
pi789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuterosy

Sheela hope that CVs don't show triangle between  Sanraj and Rudr ... can't see Santu with anybody else, she is only Malik's Bandini forever, but dufford Malik is not waking up. DM do something before Rudr causes any harm to your Bandini. What side of himself will Rudr show - hopefully it is good and we will get to know this coming Saturday.

ya dats wat m sayin ki rudr likes santu nd asntu rejects n slaps him so he wil turn negative n wil try to stp d weddin as ds wil create problems fr santu also........