Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Perfect - Short Story - pg.2 last part

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hey all, lol well I was trying to study for my political theory exam which is in less than 12 hours...but then I got bored of it...(as usual)...so I decided to write a story that has been revolving around in my mind for about half a day :P...

Chapter 1

"You are such a nice boy, Amir! A perfect friend, brother, son and a husband...in short a perfect man!" Mrs. Mehra patted the hair of the young man who was sitting right beside her.

"You are right, Mrs. Mehra! Mrs. Shujat, your son is surely perfect. Oh, I so wish he wasn't married...I would love to get my daughter, Chinky, married to him. Why did you get him married so early?" Mrs. Channah sighed thinking what it would be like to have such a perfect boy as her son-in-law.

"I didn't want to get him married so early, but his actions forced me to reconsider. My perfect son and his perfect antics!" the mother of the boy smiled proudly but he knew better than to assume it as one.

He continued to sit there for another half an hour as they further discussed about him...and about his wife.

"Amir beta, why don't you call your wife back...I mean it's been six months since she has been in Nimimbia, don't you think it's time for her to return back to Dubai?" a woman he didn't recognize commented on his wife's prolong stay in an unknown country.

Even he wanted her back...but he knew that it wasn't something that she wanted. Why would she want to be back...back to a place that she hated...to the person she highly detested?

A girl was screaming as an unknown person attacked her...neither of their faces could be seen but they looked familiar. She kept on screaming for help but no one came for her aid...

He woke up...jolted...sweating...again the same dream or rather reality was haunting him. He could still hear her screams...yelling for help...as the man...unknown to him...took away her confidence and arrogance. Made her a living dead!

In the office

"Amir, wow these pictures are fabulous! I am sure that this time our issue will win the best photographic award for sure!"

"Photography award, Sanjay!"

They were sitting on a round table, looking at the pictures in order to finalize some for the next issue of "Our Life". The theme of the new issue was on the life of construction workers, which gave Amir loads of opportunities to visit under construction sites.

Those sites...they made him realize what his life was...his marriage was...under construction.  The foundations were there but they weren't complete, it was missing a large chunck of happiness, togetherness and...trust. Not that they had ever trusted each other...but one mistake was all it took to turn both of their lives upside down.

**************************************************************************************************

"Can I have BLT sandwich with extra cheese and an orange juice, please!"

"Yes sir, anything else?"

"No, that's all...thanks!" He gave the waitress a small smile and went back to reading an article from the rival magazine.

Unknown to him, the waitress started to hyperventilate when she got back to the kitchen to place the order.

"Oh, my goodness! Did you see him? He is so hot!" And I bet he is really rich as well!"

"Do you think he is married?" another waitress came in to join the other hyper waitresses.

"I don't know...but I know that I want him!"

"Well, he smiled at me!"

"Only because you were serving him, darling!"

"You're just jealous!"

Before the other waitress could counter argue, they heard the manager coming in so they immediately dispersed.

Edited by -bhootni- - 19 April 2010 at 2:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222Escapistflamingo_ariesiqbals4everCoffeeAddictAntaresilive2laughaish_punkSofnaanjananazir

ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
reserved
--------------------
what?? i dont get it
its so random! where is the end woman?

Edited by ilive2laugh - 18 April 2010 at 8:22pm
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
lol woman it's just chapter 1...there is more to it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
toh aisa bol na
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
hey sumi di..sweet story..

that guy seems just so perfect!..people of all age like him :P..but too bad he's married!..n they don't exactly have a strong bond..is his wife crazy?..the other girls are swooning over him!..

thnx 4 d pm
update soon

-aish

-bhootni-

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
That was really good! A so-called perfect guy.......whose wife doesn't want to stay with him....as of now that's all I understood.....lolz.......now continue soon!Big smile

And woman, update your ff if you are not studying.....don't make me whack you.....or go and write some one-shots on YuNa!TongueLOLLOL

Edited by Starry_night - 19 April 2010 at 1:47am

-bhootni-

flamingo_aries IF-Dazzler
flamingo_aries
flamingo_aries

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
lol....sumi update this soon............varna me whacking u wid ur own lamps.....y u always end up in mystery..??? btw gud chapter....wanna more...

-bhootni-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Continue....cntinue.....Thumbs Up

N do rmmbr to cont the previous ones aswell LOL

-bhootni-

Go to top