Chat Clubs

Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 44

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by debayon

Uff, we have so many members in this CC but hardly anyone comes here. I miss the previous CC's.Cry

Hey DebsHug

Hey Summerji Hug

Monica nice of u to rescue ACP sahab. He has in online for centuries.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Why u always having to face History tests Monica ?LOL
Good Luck.

Kya batauOuch it's my dukhbhari daastanLOL

ThanksBig smile

I think Chits should be good in History, she loves to tell stories.LOL

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
I think Chits should be good in History, she loves to tell stories.LOL

You think? She never helps me with thisCry

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

I tell you, this RTH absence has affected everyone. Just go take a look at DM, and look at the debating going on and the level of debating. You said you weren't smart or something enough t join DM. Well, with the level, you can participate freely. With trolls running loose judging an actress by the merit of their skin color, it's just preposterous.

BTW, I really appreciate how you multi-task. 3 CC's.Shocked I don't think I'd be able to manage.LOL
Lekin hamara pas ACP Debs hai na ?
LOL
Honestly, Summer ji, I am pained to see the situation out there. It's anarchy, I tell ya. And I feel ashamed that I become swayed in the useless discussions sometimes.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

I tell you, this RTH absence has affected everyone. Just go take a look at DM, and look at the debating going on and the level of debating. You said you weren't smart or something enough t join DM. Well, with the level, you can participate freely. With trolls running loose judging an actress by the merit of their skin color, it's just preposterous.

BTW, I really appreciate how you multi-task. 3 CC's.Shocked I don't think I'd be able to manage.LOL

ReallyShockedOuch that's too sad. Really they are talking abt who? DeepikaConfused Crazy, I don't like fighting for no reason. Esp for actors and actresses. Who caresLOL

Awww thanksHug see that's why I stopped visiting. My fingers hurt a ton atm, thank god no one's scrapping me atmLOL

Go and take a look at it yourself.

So, this CC is not your priority.Ouch Oh well. I guess I have to enter one of your CC's to talk to you.LOL

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

I think the Svalecalgal in DM is RTH i n disguise and trying to create some controversy. LOL
ACP Sahab sahi kaha na ?
Come on now, RTH is busy preparing for her GMAT's and she's working hard. Don't demean her like that. Besides, I can't see RTH gobbling up the whle dictionary and thesarus just to regergitate utter nonsense!LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

I think the Svalecalgal in DM is RTH i n disguise and trying to create some controversy. LOL
ACP Sahab sahi kaha na ?
Come on now, RTH is busy preparing for her GMAT's and she's working hard. Don't demean her like that. Besides, I can't see RTH gobbling up the whle dictionary and thesarus just to regergitate utter nonsense!LOL
Ah she is very capable to creating controversy for the fun of it.
Still water runs deep.
cya meeting time now.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Lekin hamara pas ACP Debs hai na ?
LOL
Honestly, Summer ji, I am pained to see the situation out there. It's anarchy, I tell ya. And I feel ashamed that I become swayed in the useless discussions sometimes.
do not take it seriously. have fun.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top