Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Will that incriminating tape ever be found?

LaaliFan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The tape recorder that Jamuni gave Laali was used to record all of Mukul's misdeeds and confessions.

Where is that tape??? That would be crucial to the story because it also implicates Loha and Ranvijay...

Are the writers not going to use that angle? I'm so eager for that tape to surface!

I'm thinking that if I were scripting this, I would make sure that the tape makes an appearance soon, like, it make have fallen behind a bush, and a servant finds it and brings it to Shekhar.

He is the most important person who needs to hear it...I mean, why introduce the tape angle, spend so much footage on it, and never bring it up when its needed the most?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love the tape to be found soon too.. but sometimes these things go unnoticed forever.. and possibly the tape will only be found after the leap like in BMTD.. I know the stories are totally different but i think the same will happen here..
Shekhar will get the tape when it is too late..

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly the tape is so important to Laali's innocence. It proves that what she said all along was true that Mukul was a psychopath. If it was still recording when Ratna walked into the room, it might go to show that Laali and Ratna were on the same page. Laali didn't need to explain anything about Mukul to Ratna because she heard it from Mukul own mouth. Thus Laali had no reason to kill Ratna.

So IMO the tape very crucial. It proves Laali's innocence and Mukul nefarious intentions and as LaaliFan says, exposes Ranvijay and Loha. They were willing to sell their Ratna off so they could get contracts and tenders. It was a business deal. That's something Shekhar doesn't know.

Also why focus so much time on the tape only to have it never be found. As a viewer I would like to see Laali exonerated asap but at the same time I don't want Sumitra to confess. She was doing the right thing. It wasn't her fault that Mukul pulled Ratna in front on him after the first shot. It will be interesting to see how long they want to keep Laali a fugitive and how long will they allow the truth to stay hidden i.e. that Sumitra is the killer.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where is that darn tape? we are still waiting to learn about where it is. they have not even mentioned the tape. what was the point of laali going through all that dangerous work

talk about forgetting details. do these writers just continue writing and forget what they mentioned in the past. they have to make a connection.. 😡 😡
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last place that tape was seen was on the terrace when Mukul got hold of it and I would bet it is still there and my guess is it's either in the plant or behind the plant pot where nobody has seen it yet because Mukul had dropped it when he went to grab the sickle to put at Ratna's neck. Edited by Ginger-Spice - 14 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It will be found by either Ranvijay, Sid or Gangiya and destroyed straight away.
telenovelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

It will be found by either Ranvijay, Sid or Gangiya and destroyed straight away.

how do you know this? where did you hear about it? 😛
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: telenovelle

how do you know this? where did you hear about it? 😛

It is my guess.  In serials most of the time this happens.  Evils getting their way.  Lets face it in haveli there are only a number of people out of which how many really care for Lali !!!
telenovelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

It is my guess. In serials most of the time this happens. Evils getting their way. Lets face it in haveli there are only a number of people out of whichhow many really care for Lali !!!

maybe jamuni might find it since she is the only one lali likes. if the other people find it...forget it laali is out the door... 😭 .

well i wish the writers would come back and do something with the tape part and not leave us hanging.
😆 😆