Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

haj1Naaz86jenny.celestaemayahkate-85-Suneshine--bhootni--Mansi-MissArshi--Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let the Story Unfold As Planned.." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Very well said Zafi...I too love both the actors equally..also the jodi's. These petitions actually sounds lame. I would love to see how it actually goes. Great topic Clap

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
OMG Very well said indeed, I really think every word you said is perfect, I think, we as viewers, don't need to be making any petitions when the show is only 2 weeks old. In real life, you can't just make a petition and set things right or make the person positive, so why do this to a show, which is trying to convey such a message/theme. Also, I also love both the actors and in advance, we all shouldn't be fighting on whom Geet should end up with cuz I can sense that would be coming!!! lol
But a topic really need, gr8!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
is this post SPECIALY dedicated to me Stern Smile ouch sorry to hurt u yaar

see everyone is different from eachother..we have right to say our openion and choice..u know ppl  are saying don't say u watch it for this actor or that actor..and lets say the concept is new blah blah blah but i will be honest the concept is nothing new for me so far...infact this show so remind me of kis desh...just that they have made prems character in two persons...prem was a guy from canada and so is dev..and prem did save his love from some dudes blah blah blah so is Maan..he is saving geet from those guys...

this is a typical punjabi show..and even similar to some shows..so the only reason i watch this show is Gurmeet Choudhary...have been waiting for him since last year when pati patni aur woh ended...if he wasn't here i wouldn't hae watched a single episode of this show cuz the concept or the story is nothing new for me...and i will not give any chance or idea to creatives for making his charcter as negative or whatever..as for ppl in the forum i realy don't care what they are doing...

Edited by LanaBurak - 18 April 2010 at 4:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYa

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
 hey Zafirah
very well said ... to be honest ever since the recap of Gurmeet i've been so worried about the fourm. I dont want this forum to be divided and the couples to be bashed. I really dont want this forum to be like the DMG forum...so much bashing.

And can we please not use lines like " no offence thats just my opinion"
 i've come across this line so many times.. people go around bashing  actors and jodi's and at the end put no offence....

everyone here is entitled to their opinon but can we please show it in a way that does not bash actors/jodi because when jodis get bashed it is us fans who feel hurt.

And to be completely honest ... i can already see this forum starting to divide up bit by bitAngry

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 18 April 2010 at 4:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayah-Kash-

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Zafirah i kinda agree with u
but see dear we are realy exited to see gurmeet as the storyline is but here ppl don't want dev to turn negative..so the question if he doesn't turn negative how will the storyline be as planed? the concept has been decided so we can't change it just cuz we like a actor

Amit-Tandon

Amit-Tandon

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Zafirah i completely agree with you dear
But as Lana also said some people realy don't care about the storyline...for me i love everything about this show...the storyline and the cast..but i know some ppl only watch it for drashti or gurmeet or abhinav...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top