Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WIN this game - ARMAAN is the Prize (Page 37)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
wow--well after 30 pages of battling it out, we have a winner---CONGRATULATIONS MINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!  (....now what are you going to tell your hubby???? Wink)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_tale

how can minnie win when she posted 5 mins after the time CryCry
chalo yar congratulations!!!!!!
Ahem we can share Arman Wink hehe

AWWWWW!!! Stupid me, i didn't notice!!!!!

well, minnie did tell us she wud be travelling and all that... so technically fairytale has won.. but u have to be a humanitarian too.. if u consider that minnie was actually typing out her words at the same time as u were posting.. oh hell... i dunno.. why dont u and minnie sort it out???? if i were u, fairytale, i'd take the top half and leve minnie with the bottom half.. that way minnie's hubby wudn't be able to see head-or-tail (pun unintended Wink) of who or what she's won and she can safely keep armaan's legs in a closet for.. i dunno... dissection or something.. LOLOL

by the way i'm typing this at 5 am IST so dont expect any of it to make sense.. i am dead sleepy.. been watching luckiegrl's videos all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
JOINT WINNERS

Fairytale and Minnie !!!

(this too in alphabetical order Wink)

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap slap err... clap clap clap
LOLLOLLOLArmaan is all Yours Tongue
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by fairy_tale

how can minnie win when she posted 5 mins after the time CryCry
chalo yar congratulations!!!!!!
Ahem we can share Arman Wink hehe

AWWWWW!!! Stupid me, i didn't notice!!!!!

well, minnie did tell us she wud be travelling and all that... so technically fairytale has won.. but u have to be a humanitarian too.. if u consider that minnie was actually typing out her words at the same time as u were posting.. oh hell... i dunno.. why dont u and minnie sort it out???? if i were u, fairytale, i'd take the top half and leve minnie with the bottom half.. that way minnie's hubby wudn't be able to see head-or-tail (pun unintended Wink) of who or what she's won and she can safely keep armaan's legs in a closet for.. i dunno... dissection or something.. LOLOL

by the way i'm typing this at 5 am IST so dont expect any of it to make sense.. i am dead sleepy.. been watching luckiegrl's videos all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, queenbee!!! LOL  i like the way you reasoned it out...Wink  even at 5 in the morning, i must say your brain is pretty sharp Big smile  I never thought I would say this, but bechara Armaan---his body is going to be ripped apart by you girls.....but I must warn you gals, Princess has Armaan's heart and she is not willing to let it go, so don't forget about her. Wink
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

LOL you guys are funny LOL No actually Minnie did win. so Congratulations to herrrr!!! by the way not a bad idea queenbee LOL 

it was a fun game and i really enjoyed it. do come up with other games like this... good job!Clap

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
congrats Minnie!!! Ok, close this thread right now....over 30 pages long!!!   LOL
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

omg, queenbee!!! LOL  i like the way you reasoned it out...Wink  even at 5 in the morning, i must say your brain is pretty sharp Big smile  I never thought I would say this, but bechara Armaan---his body is going to be ripped apart by you girls.....but I must warn you gals, Princess has Armaan's heart and she is not willing to let it go, so don't forget about her. Wink

WHO'S PRINCESS?? Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Armaan is the JOINT PROPERTY OF FAIRYTALE AND MINNIE.. and whoever has the top half has Armaan's heart... technically Wink

and whoever gets the legs shud also get the arms.. i mean, just legs is unfair Cry ... at least with arms u can get back a gentle caress or two.. with legs u can only dabaao his feet LOL

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
queenbee LOL

Go to top