Dill Mill Gaye

sids shirts a request to cinevistaas

imransaditi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
first things first karan wahi is one handsome guy and any gal  cannot help but fall in love with him he is that ADORABLE ( capitals used knowingly to highlight the degree of his adorableness) but what is this kanjoos production house giving him only the same repititive striped and chequered shirts to wear

my demand is to see him in plain coloured shirts in the following colours :

light blue ( his personal fav he himself had admitted in an interview)

light  brown

light pink ( no laughing he carries it off quite well)

any pastel shade

i love him in whites and blacks white makes him look cool and black hot but plzzz wanna see him in different colours

guys do reply particularly sid and wahis fans

ps dialogues toh sid ko na ki barabar de rahe ho shirts toh new do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
@aditi    agree with u ditto my feelings
i agree o, not that he dosen't look hot, but he looks very hot. But he needs to wear some tshirt to, to show his biceps, what's with long sleeve, man cut those sleeve and show some biceps. Bu ti guess he is wearing a different short in the WWF showdown episode and guess what it is our favortie color black.So he might get to wear somehtign different now.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Exactly what I feel...

They should also make him wear white shirts because he looks hot in them,,..😍
yes, every1 agrees Karan wahi is the hottest in BLACK!!!!😍😍😍 
coming to ur topic, i completely agree!!! Even i am tired of his same 2 - 3 shirts he keeps wearing but i think there was a reason for this!

His colorful t-shirts were out just when Armaan entered, i think it was to give him a more mature and composed look!! If you have noticed Sid never used to tuck in his shirts but with this new look he does and must say he looks awesome!☺️

bottomline - sid needs more shirts!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@heer - oy u revamped ur siggy box πŸ€— congrats very shining SR siggy in ur dabba!

cheers
Kai
BlueSoul thumbnail

The Production House should get new clothes for everyone. They have fired their scriptwriter (as they are depending on the polls these days), the dialogue-writer ran away (atleast Sid ka), Most of the characters are shown the exit doors.

Where is the money going then? Scriptwriter ko pay nahi karna, Dialogue-writer ko nahi karna, Aadhi starcast ko nahi karna.

Get new clothes for everyone. Even Riddhima should start wearing Sarees now, she's married afterall. πŸ˜›
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want him to wear his cool smmurfs t-shirt again...and other t-shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks sooo goood in those!!!
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We definitely wanna see all the characters in new outfits!!!!....Cinevistaas, its time ur out of ur Recession Mode!!!!......
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I love him in BLACK SHIRTS but would love 2 see him pastel T. SHIRTS
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: imransaditi

first things first karan wahi is one handsome guy and any gal cannot help but fall in love with him he is that ADORABLE ( capitals used knowingly to highlight the degree of his adorableness) but what is this kanjoos production house giving him only the same repititive striped and chequered shirts to wear

my demand is to see him in plain coloured shirts in the following colours :

light blue ( his personal fav he himself had admitted in an interview)

light brown

light pink ( no laughing he carries it off quite well)

any pastel shade

agree with each and every word...would love to see him in T-shirts too....looked so cute in them in the beginning...would love to see him with jackets and vests too!

i love him in whites and blacks white makes him look cool and black hot but plzzz wanna see him in different colours

guys do reply particularly sid and wahis fans

ps dialogues toh sid ko na ki barabar de rahe ho shirts toh new do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz