Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
To All SR Fanz.. AR fanz are welcomed too

What's your favorite SR scene till now and why?

Reason is important and scene should be where we have SR together... *chemistry is obvious reason so we can take that for granted* Embarrassed

***advisory: people who loves action please stay out of this thread cause gandhigiri might kill your love for action

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobRhealitySuxbajlookaana24MuasamSept16thsupercool3MahamJATINTHAKKARluv07pridaStarshineHuesShiningStar18ANfan1000...Noorya...AfghanLeenaAnnaNAshleyMonu-SunNaashamilKai.krishnariaAmeresromiosugar1nyctophiliaPerfangel5655-Mayu--Harshu-Rajiniliciousnorzarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Fav SR Scene" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hi

good topic monar

well i have liked all the SR scenes so far

but if i was to pick one, i would say i love the scene where Sid stops rids from leaving home. After rids see's sid in the hotel with hsi mom seeing a girl for marraoge, rids is heartbroken and she comes home.

sid comes behind her and see;s rids crying. rids tells sid she doesnt know why but usaa farak parta ham, she hugs sid and sid hugs her back.

Sid tells rids that he has started liking her and if she too feels the same for him dont go, she doesnt leave

it was a beautiful scene, lovely acting by jeran

norzar

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkashevedward420n7geniusbattu87MahamJATINTHAKKARStarshineHuesAfghanLeenaAmeresromiosugar1monar

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I have loved all the scenes between SR as they are a treat to watch but I loved their honeymoon scenes when Sid carries her from the mandir and when they play tug-of-war....Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkashevedward420n7geniusbattu87JATINTHAKKARStarshineHuesAfghanLeenaAmeresromiosugar1monarnorzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hi

yes that was a superb scene too, teh way both SR fall down and they have the eye lock. it was really cute

norzar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkashevbattu87JATINTHAKKARShiningStar18StarshineHuesmonarromiosugar1

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

hi monar nice topic i love all SR scenes and choosing is difficult still..........

i just love the  cute doc chai wala scene both were looking so sweet and innocent the scene was simple but the feelings emotions of the couple came across beautifully the way they cared for each other reflected in their convo they enjoyed each others company and me just loved the way sid told ridzi not to call him aap ( one step closer to their togetherness what with the formal word aap being removed btw them )

just love jeran they rock for their wonderful acting three cheers to them ( and my  karan is just too good i had to mention this becoz he is one of the pivotal reasons i fell in love withSR)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevbattu87JATINTHAKKARShiningStar18AfghanLeenaStarshineHuesromiosugar1monarnorzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hi

Online heersweetie you are right the cute doc wala scene was great too

loved sids expressions when rids called him cute, he was like blushing. hahaha

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARStarshineHuesmonarromiosugar1

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-xx-Rai-xxmonar

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i love the honeymoon scene. It showed feeling and potential 4 the couple to move 4ward and start a new love story..................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

battu87romiosugar1monar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top