CID

Favourite "Abhijeet-in-disguise"roles/scenes (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
@ jatt48 your posts in red make it almost impossible for me to read. we can stick to the usual black font during such notmal discussions. Red colour is used to indicate warnings or convey a serious message.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite "Abhijeet-in-disguise"roles/scenes (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreela

I loved Abhi in every disguise. but "Raaz Lapata Kidney ka" is my fevourite. I can't remember the name of the case, Abhi went to a jail as a prisoner. It was a great disguise, I could not recognize him at first. can anyone tell me the name of the case?

itz  THE CASE OF MYSTERIOUS DAUGTHER...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top