CID

Favourite "Abhijeet-in-disguise"roles/scenes (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

Originally posted by prabha.

Maybe because I saw this case over the weekend but that first case that came to my mind after reading the thread title is Khooni Piracy Racket (aired 11-Sep-2009)
</div>

<div>

Just loved Abhi Sir in this one. Oh and how much I love it when he says "Mera Seth Tera Baap Hai" wah wah. This was one of this best.

same here even i loved that dialogue as far as abhi sir's disguises are concerned one disguises which is my favourite is the one in revenge of the criminal where he disguises and goes separately to do the interrogation i saw this case from in-between and was unable to recognize him for a second,als in the case of 639 coins(not sure about the name)where he disguises as a taxi driver is also my favourite and the taipan snake one was also very good and the list will go on and on and on,
according to me abhijeet is the master of disguises,not only does he change his looks but he completely transforms into the character he is potraying he changes his stlye of dialogue delivery and actions accordingly which shows what an excellent actor he is Big smile Big smile

It is funny but reading ure comments made me realise something-- Abhijeet is a great actor, Aditya is an awesome actor.... So I would say, Aditya Srivastav has many roles to play in CID! If you understand what am trying to say, you will find it amusing!

Edited by drilabh - 18 April 2010 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite "Abhijeet-in-disguise"roles/scenes (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean and I agree 100%. Thats one part of himself that Adi Sir has given Abhi Sir the character. How much of oneself an actor gives to his character, create him the way we see. And to keep doing that for more than 10 years JUST WOW

Originally posted by didobhav

in the case of 639 coins(not sure about the name)where he disguises as a taxi driver is also my favourite

O Yes, that one was so awesome. The girl's phone starts ringing. ACP says "Abhijit, Taxi Driver Ban Jaao". Abhi Sir picks up the phone ans starts "Hello, Hum Taxi Driver Bol Raha Hoon" LOL LOL He is just tooooo good. Just brilliant. I just feel blessed that I am around in these times. I wonder if such talent is going to come on Indian TV for some years to come going by what we have to put up with on TV these days.

Edited by prabha. - 18 April 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisavisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
And there was one episode, where he appeared as a bell-boy in a hotel(was it mysterious matrimonials?)It was a 2002-2003 episode. He looked sooooo handsome there with a lovely smile.

Edited by visrom - 19 April 2010 at 12:44am

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
bhai mujhe to ABHIJEET sabse accha " RAAZ LAPTA KIDNEY KA, 20.NOV.2009 is episode me laga.
uski muche or Dr. TARIKA ke saath uski notty baatein, is episod ka climex sab kuch bahut accha tha. ye mere favorite episodes me se ek hai. or dusara case hai FLASHBACK usme ABHIJEET ka character bahut accha tha.
waise mujhe ABHIJEET her role me her episode me or her din accha lagta hai.
i like him very much

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
O yes how did the kidney case slip my mind. The first time we see him in disguise in this case he is asking the broker if he can enter her office. Love the way he says "hum Ander Aasakte Hain Madam ji". So sweet. He is too good. I just love Abhi Sir.

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I loved Abhi in every disguise. but "Raaz Lapata Kidney ka" is my fevourite. I can't remember the name of the case, Abhi went to a jail as a prisoner. It was a great disguise, I could not recognize him at first. can anyone tell me the name of the case?

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
haan PRABHA RAAZ LAPTA KIDNEY KA is case ki baat hi kuch or thi.
jab ACP sir ne ye kaha ki ABHIJEET tum aaj hi shaadi karoge or wo bhi Dr. TARIKA se to ABHI ki wo smile how cute. wo ABHI or ye kehan ki hume bus aisa ghar chahiye jo humare preet ki tarah sundar ho. or TARIKA ka shrmana. phir ghar dekhte waqt jab TARIKA ye kehti hai ki us deewar per humari shaadi ki photo lagegi to ABHI ka ye kehna ki accha. or phir ye kehna ki us deewar per humare baccho ki tasweere lagengi, or TARIKA ka shrmakar chala jaana.
case ke climax me jab ABHIJEET ka kahin pata nahi chal pa raha hota hai to DAYa ka ye kehna ki agar ABHIJEET ko kuch ho gaya to is hospital ki to main band baja doonga. TARIKA ka ABHIJEET ke liye aansu bahana or ABHIJEET ke na milne per pareshan hona.
kya kya likhu us case ki to baat hi kuch or hai.

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
salam,,,muja to abhi (KIdney racked)Clap i think ma name correct janti ho,jis episode ma abhi or Tarika flat lana ka lia jata ha or abhi ko kidney opperation kalia hospital ma la jata ha,or ham kafi parashan tha ab kia ho ga or end par abhi sab ko heran kar data haThumbs Up,,,,,,,is episode ma abhi ke acting or experations wonderfull tha,,,muja ye pore episode bohooot achi lagti ha,,,vasa to abhi har eposode ma bohot acha kam karta haClap              mana yaha forum par Aditiya ka bara ma bohot ganda coments para bohot afsoos hoaAngry,or bohoot dukh bhee hoaCry,matrobhomi movie ka character ka bare ma tha,un sahab na bohot gandi language use ki hoe theAngry,i think Aditiya character acting ma best ha,,,, DEEVAR, PAANCH, SATYA, DILSE, BLACK FRIDAY, GULALClapClap,,,,,,,,itni verity to kise bhi actor ma nahe ho ge,,to kise be role ko thek kar actor ka bare be kuch kahna fazzool ha,,,,mato kahti ho acting itna assar rakhti ha jab to he koe aessa soch sakta ha ye be aditiya ke kamyabi he haThumbs Up,,,,ma border parr sa unko appriciate karti ho,,,,bohot jaldi ap sab ko apna area(HAZARA VALLEY)ki photos dekhao ge,,,best of luck abhi+aditiya

Edited by jatt48 - 19 April 2010 at 2:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top