Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I knowConfused. I know am repeating again what i did on dat poll, but it was a different topic!

Anyway, I personally still cant go over Abhijeet, EmbarrassedI really dont know y.... I really love d actor and character. Of course Acp and Daya are my favourites, and CID is always incomplete without the trio... However, it is Abhi sir who has stolen my heart.....Embarrassed

Becoming raging-crazy LOLhehe

Anyway... as the topic says, wats ure favourite Abhi-in-disguise scene or role!!! Big smile

I find his disguise as the robber in "Khoon ka Holi" and his disguise as a rookie customer in the taipan snake case fantastic, really funny, superb and worthy of being termd masterpieces....Clap

Embarrassed Ooops, I am growing so crazy!!!!

Edited by drilabh - 18 April 2010 at 9:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterBhavanabsunnyp1414Shagnika-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite "Abhijeet-in-disguise"roles/scenes" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think it is The Case Of The Undercover Cop. I loved his acting in that acting, his attitude, his dancing and I was very angry when those criminals beating him upAngry Poor guy was bleedingCry

Edited by debayon - 18 April 2010 at 6:39pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

@debayon, the post is for 'Abhijeet in disguise', not best episode of Abhijeet.

Ok...my favourite would be - Khooni Holi. The moment was such that "Abhijeet" was shown to be dead and we were all in a state of shock. Even ACP and Daya were fooled.

That moment when he took off his mask, it was such a greattttt feeling of relief to ACP and Daya and to us all. I loved that scene.

Edited by visrom - 18 April 2010 at 8:57pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

@debayon, the post is for 'Abhijeet in disguise', not best episode of Abhijeet.

Ok...my favourite would be - Khooni Holi. The moment was such that "Abhijeet" was shown to be dead and we were all in a state of shock. Even ACP and Daya were fooled.

That moment when he took of his mask, it was such a greattttt feeling of relief to ACP and Daya and to us all. I loved that scene.

I know that. Wasn't he disguised as a drug dealer in that? Also I liked his disguise in CID Undercover.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I know that. Wasn't he disguised as a drug dealer in that? Also I liked his disguise in CID Undercover.

Was he???? He just went to a man who claimed that he had a tip on fake note printing. The guy who came to meet him was in disguise. He comes to Abhijeet's house with a bundle of notes. Abhijeet was never in disguise in that....or am I mistaken?

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

Was he???? He just went to a man who claimed that he had a tip on fake note printing. The guy who came to meet him was in disguise. He comes to Abhijeet's house with a bundle of notes. Abhijeet was never in disguise in that....or am I mistaken?
Oops, I meant The Case Of The Undercover Cop.LOL Sorry.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe because I saw this case over the weekend but that first case that came to my mind after reading the thread title is Khooni Piracy Racket (aired 11-Sep-2009)

Just loved Abhi Sir in this one. Oh and how much I love it when he says "Mera Seth Tera Baap Hai" wah wah. This was one of this best.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Maybe because I saw this case over the weekend but that first case that came to my mind after reading the thread title is Khooni Piracy Racket (aired 11-Sep-2009)
</div>

<div>

Just loved Abhi Sir in this one. Oh and how much I love it when he says "Mera Seth Tera Baap Hai" wah wah. This was one of this best.

same here even i loved that dialogue as far as abhi sir's disguises are concerned one disguises which is my favourite is the one in revenge of the criminal where he disguises and goes separately to do the interrogation i saw this case from in-between and was unable to recognize him for a second,als in the case of 639 coins(not sure about the name)where he disguises as a taxi driver is also my favourite and the taipan snake one was also very good and the list will go on and on and on,
according to me abhijeet is the master of disguises,not only does he change his looks but he completely transforms into the character he is potraying he changes his stlye of dialogue delivery and actions accordingly which shows what an excellent actor he is Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top