Page 7 of 20

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Updating tomorrow as I'm free :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixSunainaTM007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing like before|Page 18 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hello friends

I'm here with my update of the "Nothing like before" 

*Hugs&Blessing* to all those people that apprecciate my work
and give their precious comment to my effort during this weeks
Mean a lot for me
HugHugHugHug

Here the updates ...

Big smileEnjoy and commentBig smile

Parm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sayu_justpratistarry.phoenixarshiyaaSunainaTM007SobtiObsession

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Memories and Meeting

I wake up in the night, as always prey to nightmares, them from that day, govern my dreams. I wait for the morning sitting up in bed listening to the rain fall, then I headed for the suitcase, take off a sweater, white and tight at the waist and a pair of jeans clear, I put my boots with heels and a necklace of black pearls. I beginning to put heavy makeup to cover dark circles and let loose my long wavy hair .Even though I had lost all interest, I did not appear weak in public, and to appear more confident I hide the results of long sleepless nights as a subterfuge resorted to silly pounds of makeup and tons of pencil. Isn't it stupid? I take my black leather bag and go out looking for a job and a house to live permanently. Outside just stopped raining but there's still that bitter cold morning, I arrive at the park, I sit on a bench, lit a cigarette and watching the gazebo, I remember, memories faded and sweet that pass as fast flashback in my mind, remember most commonly known by the name: Aryan Sharma. My one true love, the one who made me happy. One who made me suffer and that, at the same time loved me.

[Flashback] *

I forced him with a silly trick to put his head on my legs and started to caress his hair, saying softly: "Aryan your mom committed herself completely  to make you born because she loves you, then, for your mom you have to commit to live " and he closes his eyes completely abandoning to the feeling of tranquillity that pervades.

*[End Flashback]

Tears begin to scratch my cheeks again, I get up and walk up crying in the gazebo, I look around to see that all displaced falls into disrepair. I rose from the bench and walked toward the centre, my eyes still moist. After a while, I see a sign above a restaurant, "WANTED SHOP ASSISTANT. I immediately compose the number under the sign. A voice answered quiet and clear: "Hello?"
"Hi, I read the sign outside the local and I'm looking for a job and I wanted to ask if I could have the place, of course I would bring my curriculum," I say quietly.
"Certainly. Can we see later in the restaurant? "
"Yes, let me know you time"
"Sure, bye " and hangs up not giving me time to respond.

I walk to the centre looking for an estate agent, it's cold outside, but around there are many people who carry the last shopping before Christmas. Finally I find an agency, open the door after seeing a few announcements hang out, watch the person on the other end of the desk and I am puzzled for a moment, he looks at me, I know he recognizes me and knows that I recognized him despite much has changed, no, I couldn't exchange him for another person.

My childhood friend, the best friend of who I love for a lifetime, look at me stunned and surprised, he  hardly believing his eyes. He gets up, came towards me and says, "Ni .. Nisha? " uncertain but happy knowing that I am. He embrace and me also but I'm  not listening as my attention was captured by the photos on display on the desk, her marriage, Priya dressed as a bride elegant with all my close friends ... yes, he was there. I sit and look at a totally different Rohit, tall, slender, those without his round glasses, is now a man. I Start talking about him, Priya, Meera ... and others, taking care not to appoint Aryan, yeah, he know that is a wound that has not yet closed. We finally start to discuss about my new apartment, and found a good enough nearby.

Edited by -Parm- - 27 April 2010 at 4:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistchip._Sayu_starry.phoenixarshiyaatopsyturvy23SunainaTM007safeplacetoland

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yayyyyy !! me first !! :) :)

*reserving my spot !

*edit*

Heyyyyyyyyy Parm !! Hug

that was a beautiful update !! loved it.. awesome penning !
the description of her feelings abt life, love and herself was wriiten sooooo beautifully !! and the flashback was interesting... and then her meeting with aryan again was really nice !! their emotions were penned beautifully !!

do pm me when u update next !

Fab update!!
Hug

Edited by SunainaTM007 - 27 April 2010 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
oops ! double post ! sorry :(

Edited by SunainaTM007 - 27 April 2010 at 8:37am

DUGGUlicious

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
edited my spot !

DUGGUlicious

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
A-MAZE-ING!!!! it's one of your best original piece of work.... errr..... correction.... it is THE best piece of work..... you truly possess great creativity.... parm, i suggest you never give up on this.... it seems to come naturally to you..... ClapClapClap keep it up and do update soon..... HugHugHug

Edited by chip86 - 27 April 2010 at 7:00pm

arshiyaaDUGGUlicious

_Sayu_

Goldie

_Sayu_

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nice ParmBig smile.........I just Loved it........the starting is amazing.......dat flashbackDay Dreaming..... her emotions ratherCry inner wound.....her feelingsEmbarrassed for Aryan..... her tearsCry...... n all......
        cant wait...... eager to know what had happened in her life...... about her specialStarperson ARYAN..... their love story...... how they meet each other....starting of their love.......n then tragedy.......n all..........
       you express her feelings very nicely..........ClapClap
 pls update soon..........Smile

arshiyaaDUGGUlicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top