Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
~Thanks for the Information.
~I hope KSG gets better soon.
yeah sally.....we DO believe u not coz  we r SR fans....but coz what u say DOES come true

plus i really want to salute u for the way u carry urself in this warfield.................unbiased...............good to both AR and SR fans

though many dont believe u ...........u do still keep on updating us...............U GO GIRL..............

we r with u ..........dont give a damn to those who dont believe u

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvarti

yeah sally.....we DO believe u not coz  we r SR fans....but coz what u say DOES come true

plus i really want to salute u for the way u carry urself in this warfield.................unbiased...............good to both AR and SR fans

though many dont believe u ...........u do still keep on updating us...............U GO GIRL..............

we r with u ..........dont give a damn to those who dont believe u

👏👏👏👏👏
Alu- thumbnail
So you actually doubted your own source
actually shall i tell you some other stuff
I call cvs they told me that ar will get together
I asked them they said kajen have no problems
My source also told me that
So thus i doubt your source
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me thinks ...

The reason for not getting AR together is the tiff b/w Jennifer Winget and KSG.    It seems KSG is willing to do it (purely based on his interviews ... although he could 'acting') but JW isn't.

And there IS the small matter of the fact that she is now married to Sid.  Yes, in some soaps this hasn't stopped ppl from getting together.  Death, divorce and all sorts of things have given way to true love before.  But I think this is the perfect excuse for the CVs to use for covering up for the real reason ...
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if its true than close the dmg...................
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bringing SR together is the Only logical Thing and if They are goign this way than am Glad Cv's are Taking the Right Decision which is Moral & Ethical & not Creating a Blunder by Showing her Going back to Armaan.

I Love Armaan & i So want to see him Happy He can also find a Second Love as Second Loves are more Powerful & longlasing in my opinon
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Me thinks ...

The reason for not getting AR together is the tiff b/w Jennifer Winget and KSG.    It seems KSG is willing to do it (purely based on his interviews ... although he could 'acting') but JW isn't.

And there IS the small matter of the fact that she is now married to Sid.  Yes, in some soaps this hasn't stopped ppl from getting together.  Death, divorce and all sorts of things have given way to true love before.  But I think this is the perfect excuse for the CVs to use for covering up for the real reason ...

there is no tiff between kajen n cv's have showed divorce in one of their serial so y can't they show divorce of sr n ar wil happen
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no reason for them to break SR and LOL at killing Sid.. why don't they kill Armaan?? But nope we don't want that.. get him a new girl too..
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh...hope the various info on SR is true. I want the SR track, high time the CVs thought of it and delivered it ;) Anyways lets see what happens, I think it could go either ways. Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago