Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Laksh for the update.

I wish for a change Tulasi tells her father that she has no interest in marrying Vel as she has got him the the required 5 lacs.😍. Will she Hmmm doubt very much, at the  most  patti may say it.

MM is real fool. What is the guarantee that Vel will not ask for the money after the marriage ?As such he has signed blank papers.

bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update..
sure thulsi wil keep mum..later she'll cry to patti 😡
i think TA should go ahead wid charu..she is cute

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Looks like TA is falling for Charu. Why do these serial ladies think to project themselves as good girls they have to talk and behave like a dumb idiot. Why such unnatural goody goodyness
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right, Kuttyponnu. Deepa is the only girl behaving with courage. Why can't they show the heroine like her?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Looks like TA is falling for Charu. Why do these serial ladies think to project themselves as good girls they have to talk and behave like a dumb idiot. Why such unnatural goody goodyness

.....Well said KP. This coy look of Charu [ also Ramya in Thangam , sorry for the digression] is really getting on my nerves.

Thanks Nithya for the update.
Edited by srima - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nitya for the lovely update, TA falls for Charu ah? Good for him. Thulasi ke yaaro? Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update..
aiyoo charu acting too goody goody..thulsi is damn irritating ..y cant she open up

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought of Tulasi when I read this news item:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212297535.shtml

At least this girl is smarter than Tulasi.
kuttyponnu thumbnail

MM is terrible. Does he not feel ashamed to have said something I fed her for twenty years. Thulasi hears all this and keeps quite.  Probably it is after the cop is killed or beaten up she will wake up to TA's warning.

Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the wonderful updates.
Thulasi's mind will change only when worst happens...she will be stupid until then.