J.K. Rowling planning on an 8th book?!?!?! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Good if she's writing HP, but I'd want a new book / story I guess.
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I think JKR should write a prequel to HP...I mean the generation with Lily,Snape,James,Sirius in Hogwarts...I would want to see that...and if not that then obviously a sequel with the trio's kids.... I dunno about Dudley and his son being in the story too much

Awesome idea!!! I would love to know what happened with them. How snape is all that intelligent and fights between him and james. It would certainly be better than Dudley and his son....😊
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats good- i was hoping she'd base the book around James Sirius Potter or the other kids- i suppose it'd be interesting to read Dudley's kids story but i hope she writes a prequel rather than a sequel. I want a prequel based around the Marauders and Lily...
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought that was just a rumour...is she really writing one?😕 she cud hav done some new series though....HP seemed perfect wid just seven! *sigh*
missy6892 thumbnail
Dunstable???!? XD what a name!!

my heart feels all warm and fuzzy! so happy that a new book is comming out! but what will it be called now that harry isnt the main character? :S

I have a feeling that this news may not be 100% correct, it does not seem like our jk to go against her word and start writing books about the wizarding world again
-Divyaa- thumbnail
I would prefer a prequel too! :)
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would be happy with any book, whether its a prequel or a sequel, but I'm not a big fan of Dudley, I wouldn't want it to centre on him
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prequel idea seems sooo much better than sequel!

I think 7 is like this really great godly number..writing 8 may unbalanace out stuff..( number theories...philosophy..LOL)

Still if she does, then I am all for the prequel!
Mazzy101 thumbnail
yeah i suppose a prequel would be btr, i nvr really thought of tht!😊 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, I mean, she doesn't have to write another 7 books on the Marauders, cause that would be too much for any series, but she can summarize their life in like one big Deathly Hallows or Ootp sized book, that would be perfect. :)

But I agree, a sequel wouldn't be too bad, I just hope it doesn't centre too much on Dudley, he's kind of a bland character.