"Don't stop your Imagination"-EFV 3.0

Posted: 13 years ago
E N C H A N T E D     F R I E N D SH I P     V I L L A
[Concept me and raee's]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::I N T R O D U C T I O N :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WELCOME EVRYBODY TO MA CHAT CLUB AKA MAD HOUSE 
I am ash. some of u know me.😊
Well this thread is for chatting wid meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i hav opened this chat club sooo tht i can chat with ma frnds esp Raee coz i told her to open first now its my turnπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n also to make new frnds sooo if ur interested in joining n knowing me...at ur own risk off courseπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then u r most welcomeπŸ˜‰okay there arnt ay rules in ma club except tt u hav to follow all the rules please

::::::::::::Speciality of this CC:::::::::::::::::::
the theme is as u see at title dnt stop ur imagination as we are the craziest persons i think we should never stop our imagination we can be the queens and king we can achive what we can't achive in reality

:::::::::::::::::::::CC Report:::::::::::::::::::
the third one is soon i posted the 2 one yesterday now see we are opening new open credit goes to all those enchanting friends who comes here the time we get and waste them rather have fun .....in our cc i think one of the best thing is wat we are ..we are surly expressing our chuppa huve feelings ..our hidden childishness

::::::::::::::::::CC Facts::::::::::::::::

Its going to be an year we opened this we become inactive when this CC started and now i think we are back for masti and funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
its an open CC will invite some members(member ship opened for limited Days)
 ...... the old onces are need to be informed  🀣 warna they gonna run behind me

here you guys can really know each other rather find out how can u be wrong judging a person a lot of ppl told me i m reserved kind of person but am i ?
 i won't boost myself 🀣

i thank sara for reminding this to me that me and raee own a CC lolz thanks sara
we miss those days where we used to spend more hour in IF than in any place it was the best Home especially for babblers like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who find a lot of time to waste ...............

okay enough of my mahabharat now back to CC

::::::::::::::::::::::::R  u  l  e s ::::::::::::::::::

[Do  f ollow]

1.No bashing of any members/couples/CC's

latter will add more🀣i m bad at rules making i m a rule breaker soo will have to decide it first

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::P u r p o s e::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
purpose of this CC is to chat offcourse and make new and eternal friends discover how yr friends are towards u and to make a cute and bubbly relationship among members

thats alll now lets start

get

set

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 🀣

::::::::::::::::::::::::OLD CC::::::::::::::::::::::::
EFV 2.0
EFV 1.0
==========================================================================

Note-the above text are or raee i chorified it i m less creative and lazy to write 🀣 cred it goes to herπŸ˜‰
Edited by naughtyash - 13 years ago
::::::::E N C H A N T E D     F R I E N D S ::::::::::::::::
raee
ash
sara
vini
fatima
neelam
vanishika(our vani)
pavana
tanya(loving_bird)
vaish
smriti diz
priya
Sofia
aisha
jennifier
rehan
Tahi
aish
areena
sampari
anu
niky
sabz

did i forget anyone?
Guys we need some entertainment so guys tell me what to do i will edit this place with ur suggetsions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
noep  i should be second vani kattti
Ma waz suppose to do the hounours!🀣

Congoooooo
Edited by -Neelam- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg

noep  i should be second vani kattti

I am 1st....
yipee.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ya so cmon guys....
we will finish this also....🀣
Sofia yeah its kinda hard! Im in my second year!